+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 268 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2679

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Member over580 is an unknown quantity at this point over580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah bar chart is very important for trading. I like to use this chart on my trading. When i start trading then i follow bar chart on first. It can make me easy for trading. I really like your thread where people can learn about bar chart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many traders use to candlistic chart and some one use to bar chart i think so best chart for trader is best candaliestik chart because its easy against the bar chart candlistic is good i am also use this chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer and comfortable to use candlestick chart. because there we could clearly see a pattern that is formed from the candlestick. I also often use to simplify the basic pattern candlestic I know how strongly indicated by the market price.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer and use candlestick chart i have used the other type of chart but found that candlestick more comfortable ad easy to understand and now i study behavior of candlestick and how predict the direction of market from shape of candle

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt candle strict is one of the best and if anyone understand candle strict pattern then its become some easy to understand market movement . although its need time and hard to remind . anyway i am trying to learn this pattern over net and i am a happy while going slowly with this.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my starting till today i used candle strict and i am very comfourtable with this . actually using many days i am familiar of candle strict which give us more opportunity to understand . till i dont use any chart without candle strict for this no idea about such but probably think most of the traders use this candle strict.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aap ki baat se sahmat ni hu. line chart se trading karna itna aasan nahi hai.
    trading to candlestick ke saat hi kana acha rahta hai. esme hame trading karne ki liye signal bi milte hai or forex main agar koi new hai to wo sabse pahle candlestick se hi trading kare.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat sahi hai candlestick chart bahut hi acha or useful hai. candle hame close,open, high and low ki saari jaankari de deta hai.
    sabse badi baat ye hai ki es chart main kuch patterns bi hote hai jis se hame aane waale market ka trend bi pata chal jaatahai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat sto sahi hai ki sabi chart important hote hai lekin candlestick chart bahut acha hota hai.
    sabi naye trader candlestic chart ko jyda use karte hai. candlestick se signal bi milte hai or ham achi trading bi kar sakte hai.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    while the line chart can not provide such information, many expert traders who use candlestick and they highly recommend if use technical analysis the candlestick chart should be used ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 268 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)