+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 268 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2679

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Junior Member sanjeeb661 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeeb661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .Different traders imply different trading styles so all of it depends on them/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use candle sticks.it think it gives more accurate compare to other charts.i prefer to Japanese candle stick.my second choice is line chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forextech is an unknown quantity at this point forextech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders use line charts and some use bar charts. Most of the traders like to use candle stick charts. Which kind of chart do you like to use and why?
    sir me forex market me new hun aur mujhe line chart, bar chart, candelestick chart ya phir kisi be aur chart ke baare me koi be khaas information nahi hai is waqat

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Line Chart,Bar Chart or candlestick Chart ?

Some traders use line charts and some use bar charts. Most of the traders like to use candle stick charts. Which kind of chart do you like to use and why?
    i prefer candle stick chart more over all other charts. i feel comfort because it is easy to detect the volatile market seeing the hollow candle stick. though sometimes i use line chart for technical analysis as it is easy to find out resistance level using line charts.

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always use candlestick because candlestick graph is very good chart for newbie for forex trading. They can easily plot the fibonacci levels on such chart and track the trend according to the candles in the chart. Using indicators become very easy task in candlestick chart.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these non colored documents along with are all about currency trading tarding
    If you really want to comprehend them, then you hsould og for specialized studies

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As stated above an inexperience trader may make a one off profit but for him to make continuous profit he need to be trained in studying the market movements. He can open a practice account in "eToro Forex Trading" and can Practice for free and trade for real using our foreign exchange trading platform. Further the practice account should be traded as realistically as if we are investing real money

Senior Member lekan is an unknown quantity at this point lekan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still prefer to use the candle stick because it is easy to understand and predict price movement you can see the opening and closing of the bar

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do perfer trading with the line chart because of my basic knowledge from my basic economic from my high school.

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am most familiar with the line m litter table, use the candlestick phone, but I can not because I can understand the way it is, some candles, some are black n white.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 268 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)