+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 268 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that for the best trading experience you have to make a good candle chart this is because trading with graphics does help me know where strength will come and different colors don't help if it shows the mod for the market and how it might move and the main starts candlestick chart to sath ko market watch karate hu candlestick chart pattern to sath market ko samjhne i mujhe koi pareshani nahi hoti hi, eske sath trade because easy lagta hi jabki bar graph aur chart line to sath trading karne ki knowledge only paas nahi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course, there are easy ways to analyze market levels and rising currencies, gold, silver and crude oil. We can make predictions for the currency in the future and it's good to take advantage. Candle stick charts are easier than other charts, char bars and line charts. Candle stick charts are popular in Japan. Well candlestick chart is the most famous of the three and the most widely used too. You can get a lot of information with candlestick charts. But also bars and line diagrams can help you make money. If you can use all the good sides of the graph, I mean all three diagrams and draw conclusions from it. That would be a much better choice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear, actually I'm sure believe that most traders want to trade with the help of candlesticks patrons because it's very easy and easy to understand and beginners can also understand. On the internet a lot of software is available that calculates easily all points. I also got a software that calculates the pivot point, Fibonacci method. and for me personally I believe that most forex traders like to trade with the help of candlesticks patrons, because it is very easy and easy to understand and newbies can also understand and candlestick charts we get a candle pattern and with the help of candle patterns we can guess the upcoming market I think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear, for me I absolutelly believe that line graphs are also good but if you are going to use candlstick charts maybe you can make more profit. In the candlstick chart we get a candle pattern and with the help of a candle pattern we can guess the market to come. This is not in the line of graphics ... just try what I hope you feel comfertable. and I transacted in forex the past six months and I only used Candle stick charts for trading purposes, Line char to look for support and resistance from currency pairs. Bar Chart is not good for me, I haven't learned about it. Candlesticks chart is the best chart for trading. The shape of the candle easily shows the difference between the strength of the buyer and the seller.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, I clearly believe that candlestick charts are very reliable and easy to examine compared to other chart analysis, it provides a clear signal of strength dominating the seller or buyer and there are predefined patterns that are seen by many traders at the same time making them very important in trade. and I clearly believe that all charts are the best, but the best is the wax chart that I like, the candle chart is a graph that gives us a good analysis of currency movements and we have to understand it and then trade.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, for me, I personally really think that the three types of graphics that we see in the forex market. Candelstik are effective and famous mist charts from them. Every trader can analyze it. Most people look at the Candelastic chart. I am also a trader with Candelstik analysis. So I think Candelstik charts are the most favorite chart for every trader. and a good candlestick chart for traders. with candlestick patterns we can assume future market movements too. I always use candlesticks only we have to know the meaning of the candle that has formed its position. candlestick patterns are mainly used to predict multiple reversals.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders in the Forex trading business use Candlestick charts and you can easily analyze the Forex market, and it's always good that if you find a strong set with this candle pattern, because only choosing a strong trading arrangement you can become a good Forex trader. and there are all kinds of analysis that are good for us. if we are experienced enough we can easily understand and market the trend and analyze it will be easier for us. That is, most of us sued the candle sticks chart because it was the easiest and most convenient for us to know about market movements.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro candlestick sb sy best hai kuin k candlestick chart pay sb kuch wazay and clear nazar atta hai or mery khayal mostly trader isi ko use kartay hain or mai also isko use karta hun mery khyal sy ye sb charts sy best way hai..

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    sab se asaan predict ap candlestick chart pe kartay ho har candle ka experience hona chaiye ap ko samajh honi chaiye konsi candle kahan banti ha to uska momentum ya us se next movement kya expect hogi ma candles ko use karti hoon trading mey ye kahungi k candles ki study sab ko karna aati ho to best ha..

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, personally, for me, I do consider that there are many traders who use candlistic charts and some people use bar charts. I think the best chart for traders is the best candlestick chart because it is easy on candlistic bar charts. and the Candle Stick chart gives us clear cuts and good views on high, low prices, open and close from the last hour, day, week and month. It depends on the time graph and this is also used for technical analysis and fundamentals in determining trends. Forex is the best.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 268 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)