+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 268 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i will choose candlestick chart, i just think using candlestick chart is the
    best chart for me to use, i do not like to use other chart which is only useful for me
    to just use other chart only, i just prefer to use candlestick chart
    to help me in my trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

pancha (2018-02-26)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think There are very few investors that use range data but the data range is great for research.
    The reach data shows the final cost of why research on the final cost reasons gives more perfect results.
    Line pattern, style and support Level of resistance can form well in the range chart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand wax can any one tel me how to coz some black wax n some white.
    If you really want to understand it. The line chart shows the closing price that is why
    the analysis based on the closing price gives a more perfect result. Trend lines, patterns
    and support Resistance can form well on the chart line ..

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This type of trading today is different from stock exchange day trading as it continues throughout the day,
    every day of the week. There is only a small period of time when all markets close,
    only to start again a few hours later. For this reason, you need to use a service
    or some type of software to get the most out of your trade and not lose any good trades in currency values.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick charts are very beautiful to watch and use. It is very important to note
    that candlestick charts also have their short comings especially when it comes to accurately
    determining support and resistance points. Line diagrams are useful when determining support and resistance
    points and for knowing existing trends. Candlestick is good but also has its limitations.
    If you want to determine the accurate point of support and resistance, the graph line will be better.
    With candlesticks you will be referring to points like zones. Bar Charts is nice if you use Elliot Wave

7. The Following User Says Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

jagal (2018-02-26)

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every graph has its own advantages and we have to use it for different situations.
    The line chart is simple and shows no further information such as bar charts and wax charts.
    Most traders use the candle stick chart because the graphics are good and show the information in a good way.
    At first you might think the candle stick chart is complicated but in the next few days you will love it more than that.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most traders like candlestick charts just like I also do line charts that can be boring for me
    , it's easy to trade easily and if we master in it then we will be a very good trader.
    Our trading style will be very good and different from others.

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my start to the day I utilized a tight flame and I am exceptionally happy with this.
    All things considered utilizing numerous days I know the strict candles that give us more chances to get it.
    until the point when I don't utilize any illustrations without a tight flame for this don't know,about like that yet perhaps think most shippers utilize this flame entirely.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-14), danish555 (2018-02-14), hmforex (2018-02-14), incomejobs (2018-03-13), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-26), Nirzana (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-22), sarfraz786 (2018-02-26), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a tight candlestick and am very comfourtable with this. Actually using many times
    I know the strict candlestick that gives us more possibilities to understand.
    Until I do not use data without a strict candlestick for this concept does not exist
    but may think most investors use this candlestick strictly.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the line graph for market analysis only. I never use bar charts or candlestick charts.
    I found the line chart to be the best. The main icon raha hoon ki candle stick chart
    bhi use kar to dekhne mey koi burai nahi hai.Kyunki bahare sare strategy mey
    candle stick chart using karna ki wrong in teak hi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 268 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)