+ Reply to Thread
Page 770 of 803 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 768 769 770 771 772 780 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    @newentry
    same here for me as I also do not depend on luck more as I have a long term plan so I am depending on luck and I have tested that is technical way of trading and worked many times for me so if I will be very very unlucky only then I can lose otherwise l am not depending on luck
    depending on luck is not a sign of good trader.if you do tech analyses properly and trade,you will get profit and luck will automatically follow you.so luck is also a factor needed but depending only on that is not good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @newentry
    same here for me as I also do not depend on luck more as I have a long term plan so I am depending on luck and I have tested that is technical way of trading and worked many times for me so if I will be very very unlucky only then I can lose otherwise l am not depending on luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well some times if we have no method then some times it can happen we buy and prices go down so when prices have gone down and we lost we sell that currency but after that prices come up so in both times we are losing but prices just came up and down but we are losing all the time as we are doing without method and plan so just do not depend on luck and try to make a plan.
    luck is only 2 % or less, i do not depends to luck factors, as you wrote here, we have to trust to ourselves with make a planning and trade with the best we can
    and do not think to get luck...because it only waste time

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    we will not gamble if we know where we are the type of trader ...
    if we are a technical trader, then we will be more use of charts to analyze ...
    if we fundamentals trader, then we will wait for news release before entering the market ...
    well some times if we have no method then some times it can happen we buy and prices go down so when prices have gone down and we lost we sell that currency but after that prices come up so in both times we are losing but prices just came up and down but we are losing all the time as we are doing without method and plan so just do not depend on luck and try to make a plan.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should trade by believing that Luck is always with us and help us to make profit provided if we do our part of the work. Our part of work is to do the analysis of he market and take decisions on the basis of pure analysis and no emotions should be attached. In such cases luck will do its part of work also/
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    A trader needs to trade on the basis of his study and analysis and constant learning and then leave it on luck to play its part. It is wrong to rely on luck completely for your trades.
    right, only depending by luck can make blow your account. luck just come in a few time, not everytime you will have a good luck. you can get profit when depending by luck, but only for a few times, maybe in tommorow or next week you will face a lot of loss. we should avoid it, because is not good for our account and not allow in forex rules. we must trading with the right rules so we can get profit consistently

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck has little role in achieving profits in the forex business ...
    but the expertise to analyze can take us generate profits continuously ...
    A trader needs to trade on the basis of his study and analysis and constant learning and then leave it on luck to play its part. It is wrong to rely on luck completely for your trades.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    luck only a small factor in the forex ...
    but I agree if there is no luck factor, but only slightly ...
    analysis as well as any we will surely fail as well ...
    for example at the time of buy, all indicators have pointed to buy ... but once you buy, the price was actually down ... means you are not lucky ...
    it is a mistake to analyze in my opinion not as a fortune. when we pair the open position in the buy position, then reverse the price quickly, so there are two categories, the first is a mistake not to see the latest news, and the second error does not see a saturation point,

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    luck only a small factor in the forex ...
    but I agree if there is no luck factor, but only slightly ...
    analysis as well as any we will surely fail as well ...
    for example at the time of buy, all indicators have pointed to buy ... but once you buy, the price was actually down ... means you are not lucky ...

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    we will not gamble if we know where we are the type of trader ...
    if we are a technical trader, then we will be more use of charts to analyze ...
    if we fundamentals trader, then we will wait for news release before entering the market ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 770 of 803 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 768 769 770 771 772 780 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)