+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 803 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no luck in forex market. In the forex market as you so, so you reap. i.e. you should to hard work for forex, you should to have good analysis, good calculation and know world financial news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the time of trade we must make our mind careful for the market situation.The rate of capitals also up and down when trading.Here two things are important for us one is proper knowledge of trading and other is the luck.Sometimes we get a huge profit by selling or buying capitals because of our luck.So skill is not always prefer us alone where luck is needed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certanly,I do need luck in forex.You know sometimes we can not analysis the forex trend so corectly,then we make an order in forex may just wish we can win if we are lucky that time.So luck must be needed during our trading.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    I say no, you do not need luck in forex. Well maybe a little luck, but a lot depends on your strategy too. If your do good analysis then luck will help you a little.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is always necessary at every point of time whether you are doing trading or whether you playing a football match luck always necessary everywhere so i must say that forex is all about prediction and luck so luck plays an important role in the field of forex trading.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdhasan View Post
    hello,
    Forex traders
    some people said Forex trading is a success by luck but i think learning Forex and market analyse and Technic etc success Forex trading.
    i think that this is true forex need luck too and the money management is maximise the luck in forex if you need big luck you have to use big risk and gain small profit if you do not wanna get risk you will need the luck to gain the profit that is mean if make stop loss at 200 pip and take profit 10pip of course i have big luck to win and big amount to lose and if i use 10pip stop loss and 200 pip take profit i will get big amount to win but i will lose the luck,technical analysis is analysis the luck not the market as i know.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that luck is need for a successful trade.to get more pips one needs luck.but luck does not always come in all of our trades.but luck sometimes help us.and it plays a minor role in our profits

Banned happiness is an unknown quantity at this point happiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    There will no luck factor will makes traders rich.
    you must trust your self and love the progres to become experienced traders.
    luck based there is no way and can be sayed same as gambler

Banned topfx is an unknown quantity at this point topfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    point in the forex business is how we choose a good strategy and how we are consistent with the strategy. luck does not always come, therefore we should be more patient and disciplined.

Junior Member tomiko is on a distinguished road tomiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    IMO, luck is a matter of karma..
    when u have a good behave, good vision, nature will help u..
    the way luck helps u can't be described.. it shows when u don't need it, hide when u need it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 718 of 803 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)