+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 803 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 715 716 717 718 719 727 767 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think with gambling you can make profit not constantly but once in a while, and that too something like that to be considered in forex is like waiting for rains in the middle of summer :P coz forex is not like a lucky number to decide or a lucky pair of cards to decide the fate of our profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa nahi hai bhai, aap ka luck hai isliye aap ka profit hota hai aisa nahi hai, aap ka profit hota hai kyuki aap na knowledge and understanding about forex utna hota hai isliye hota hai , and luck can be something that will be with someone who has made a big jack pot in a lottery or a gamble, trust me forex is way to different than all that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well but for me when ever i listen to luck takes to profit then it makes me think of gambling and the city las vegas ,lol'z, but really if you have a disciplined trading manner and perfect strategy then would you call it ur luck or ur smartness of ur brain's? well i will say that such things are created by us all not that some luck strikes in and without any attention or any parameters to help you are going to win, and if so happens then you might as well call it luck

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if you are loosing then its the reason that you are not using sl or hedging, i dont think that luck can help you in this case :P and yeah you are right there that if you have adequate knowledge then you wont believe in this luck and all specially in forex trade.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i agree with you. We need some luck in Forex. This is the term which plays after opening our trades. Market will move any side, if we achieve profit then we may think that lucky. So, this is not the important fact.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is something which is gifted,and maybe i think we cant improve luck.If we have hard work and sincerity luck will be automatically rewarded by god .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you mean buying 5pairs and selling 5pairs at the same time? well what if both the two different kind of positions land into opposite side? you will face a big loss.or maybe if you have luck(luck means if you have opened the trade with mere guess and you depend on it) the trade might get into success.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes believing only luck is of no use.We shouldnt depend on it.If we have good knowledge ,analyses then luck will favor us.Only a gambler fully depends on luck.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,blindly depending on luck is not advisable.only gamblers purely depend on luck.
    but sometime when i lose suddenly i feel that although i worked hard luck didnt favor me.i get confused at that time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on luck is not a sign of good trader.if you do tech analyses properly and trade,you will get profit and luck will automatically follow you.so luck is also a factor needed but depending only on that is not good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 803 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 715 716 717 718 719 727 767 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)