+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 803 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had said earlier also we need a bit of luck in forex. the position we open after analyzing the market well considering all the technical and fundamental factors may go wrong. Because we all know the market is influence by so many factors, even a single news can have a profound effect on it. so a little bit of luck is required LOL
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    as always strategies and quick decisions and good analysis is the way for success in forex but sometimes when bad market issues are going on then i think tht this luck factorn is also a strong issue ( offcourse i dnt expect ppl to pray for profit's though :P )
    i do not think that there is bad market or good market i think that there is righ expectation and wrong expectation some trader win from the market that other trader say that is bad market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suraj is an unknown quantity at this point suraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although luck is not he key of success but some time we see that luck actually work for us and that`s totally amazing.
    once on of my friend do trade with high lot size and in the end he actually win 100 pips with any analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling is the habit of bad trader and i think better to avoid as you can, to make your trade good of course make good analysis but more then that select best pai of currencies abut them you have knowledge

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this element or urge mostly i find in novice trader they come in this market with big wishes and low quality of knowledge and then they gone
    I think that the one who think that trading is gambling just making his self fool

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis and techniques, a signal and the news is not a fortune. It is our struggle .. we won, of the learning process and the science that we have, luck is a matter that is the response of the accident, so just in time that we get the profit.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you. Luck plays a very important role in forex trading because you can find good entry or exit points through technical analysis and with the help of market signals but after starting a position market remain in your favor or goes against you it is totally depend on your luck.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    marvellous words used there buddy, now m having ahrd time to decide abt luck and strategy, lol'z juss kidding but do trust me you will get a lot from forex though if you got the right trade with the right insight to the trend and also the skill and then even you will start believing tht everything can be achieved not just depending on luck here

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah mod right and also joh luck par depend rahenge forex mein fir unko mein yeh kehna chahunga ki baba log loss ke liye tayyar ho jao kyuki without proper attention and knowledge you will not make it long enough in this business

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as always strategies and quick decisions and good analysis is the way for success in forex but sometimes when bad market issues are going on then i think tht this luck factorn is also a strong issue ( offcourse i dnt expect ppl to pray for profit's though :P )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 803 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)