+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 803 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 741 791 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Akar app ko forex ka experince nahee tu bilkol luck per app depend karange ...lakan forex luck nahee experince or good planing mangata hai..otherwise app lose mie chalie jayange....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    ham mere khiyal main ha ko forex trading main profit k liye kisi had tak luck ki bhi zarorathoti ha kioun k main ne akser dekha ha k jab aham forex trading main full knowledge or full experince k bagher phr bhi loss main jatey haen to phr main ye samghta houn k ham ko us wqt luck ki zarart hoti ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 100% luck aur 100% trading streategy chahiye. yaneki jab luck work nahi karega tab treading streategy work karegi. LUCK is a factor but stop loss use kiya to uski jaroorat nahi padti.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar View Post
    i do not depend to luck factor and i just trust to myself for what should i do at this business although i ever got a luck when my balance is in critical position and then touched my little target...
    but for this happening, i learned forex step by step and because the luck factor will never come back again
    yes depending on luck factor is not good but luck factor can help you and you can have success but it may not happen every time so same for me as I also think what can happen and what not and just used common sense and business sense and used some experience and so luck will not favor every one at every time

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course luck is also needed in forex community because I think so that luck is the main thing in your life without luck you can't successful in your any plan of success luck is essential for forex trading .

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that first of all, we need to learn about forex trading well and need to get more and more knowledge about forex trading...but i agree that sometimes we also need luck in forex trading in order to earn a good profit...because if sometimes we get a calculative risk...then we need luck to close those positions in profit

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right but in the forex market at any time there may be strong reversal from any position at that time support and resistances do not work. At that time we need luck, as we are not able to retain the profit or stop loss get triggered.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you study well before placing the position in the forex market then you will get rewarded for that after some time. If you do well technical as well as fundamental analysis before placement of trade then your luck ultimately follow you at that time

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not depend to luck factor and i just trust to myself for what should i do at this business although i ever got a luck when my balance is in critical position and then touched my little target...
    but for this happening, i learned forex step by step and because the luck factor will never come back again

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    Yes, I agree with you, luck is needed in forex market, but I advise you to create your luck and do not expect to win without a good market research, and understanding market will you give a good point to enter the market and a good place to go out with a good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 803 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 741 791 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)