+ Reply to Thread
Page 686 of 803 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 736 786 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya but a newbie will always depend on luck beacause when you are new u dont know much abt forex .....but i gues you need a little bit of luck sometimes when open a wrong positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by doyinivity1 View Post
    well you are making a good point...
    but i still think you still need luck
    because forex market is a very risky market
    and sometimes technical analysis might not be effective
    I think, in that there is only forex expertise and experience. there is no luck. If you experience continuous loss, it does not mean you have no luck in this business. This is caused by a lack of good trading skills. necessary experience and training on an ongoing basis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hhhh for me I can not say that I'm very lucky, but my evaluations are the most correct time and the only thing that works well for me is that I should not do anything during the night . Because I prefer to take profits every day and take the morning after the latest trend, and then work on her to win as much as possible.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in luck in forex trading, because it is trade and not a gamble, it is necessary to know that the majority of losers in Forex are random walk and vice versa for the experts and technical analysts

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never wished for luck in my forex currency trades, this is because i prefer to believe that it does not exist. Strong positive analysis is the main way that we can get success in our forex trades.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm out of my mind that we need to Monday that our analysis is frequently and entering transactions on the basis of scientific, but do not achieve our goal there, such as in Egypt says no quintals landed acres savvy ...

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one need luck in every job and in the forex it is also important to have a luck because when u start trading so u want the benefits and if u deposit some money in it then it is also important to recover with some of the profit that why we need luck. so conclude that every one need luck in the trade

Member himel001 is an unknown quantity at this point himel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex must luck fever side and must learn forex knowledge .

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well but for me when ever i listen to luck takes to profit then it makes me think of gambling and the city las vegas ,lol'z, but really if you have a disciplined trading manner and perfect strategy then would you call it ur luck or ur smartness of ur brain's? well i will say that such things are created by us all not that some luck strikes in and without any attention or any parameters to help you are going to win, and if so happens then you might as well call it luck

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think with gambling you can make profit not constantly but once in a while, and that too something like that to be considered in forex is like waiting for rains in the middle of summer :P coz forex is not like a lucky number to decide or a lucky pair of cards to decide the fate of our profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 686 of 803 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 736 786 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)