+ Reply to Thread
Page 669 of 803 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 667 668 669 670 671 679 719 769 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned xorso86 is an unknown quantity at this point xorso86's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not charge luck in the forex at all, but I charge a ample acquaintance in abstruse assay and the all-important ability in the appliance on the blueprint so you can accumulation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need luck in all areas of our lives, not just forex. we need luck because even though we've been doing technical and fundamental analysis, but not necessarily the market movement as we analyze

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member plkent is an unknown quantity at this point plkent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is other then business. Luck does not come without any labor. Many things are comes in our life but it is not stable. Which are use technique they catch it. Luck will not me support me everyday without learning. If we learn forex and clearly then luck will support me all time. Forex depend on technique to trade, trading plane, experience and strategy. We believe luck, but luck does not support me without labor.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is important in forex but i think we have to go for the trading with the patience and also we have learn lot so that we can do our best here and so that we can find our luck is with us also its our hard work require here.

Banned mastri296 is an unknown quantity at this point mastri296's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never hope to get lucky in my trade, because we all have to rely on our strategy to make a profit in our trade,luck is only expected by the gamblers in the forex market.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shamim3040 View Post
    Obviously luck is needed fore forex trade.If luck is not favor none can shine in forex.All things for example experience,signal,strategy, are not work if luck is not favor with any trader.
    I believe that without help of luck none can not prosper in forex.
    I think you are wrong. Because if you have good knowledge about analysis and if you have good strategy which can give you profit then you don't need luck. Every business depend on your knowledge not on your luck. I

Member Awan is an unknown quantity at this point Awan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of us believe that luck is on their side when they jump into a Forex trade. Luck is never on your side because the Forex market depends on skill. There is no concept to achieve profits without knowledge and abilities.If a trader just depend upon luck then he cannot get success in Forex trading.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously luck is needed fore forex trade.If luck is not favor none can shine in forex.All things for example experience,signal,strategy, are not work if luck is not favor with any trader.
    I believe that without help of luck none can not prosper in forex.

Junior Member forex500signal is on a distinguished road forex500signal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know why, i dont believe in luck . All I believe in forex trading are your own thoughts, knowledge, and you discipline . look, if u rely on luck and you speeding in the middle of dense traffic what will happen ? your luck won't save you from car crash/accident . Also you cant increase your luck like you increase your knowledge in forex market . what to do to increase our luck ? absolutely nothing, but if u do learn, studying forex trading, you will increase you knowledge about forex trading . remember this pal, your luck wont save you from losing money in market but your knowledge and discipline will!!

Senior Member be-lazy_think-crazy is on a distinguished road be-lazy_think-crazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se luck koi bada factor nahi ha trading main.jab ham technical analysis karte hai tabhi hum price predict kar sakte hai.aur apna skill bhi important hai.aut patitions ye success ki chabi hai...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 669 of 803 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 667 668 669 670 671 679 719 769 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)