+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 803 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex treding me admi jab ache se serios ho kar kaa karega tabhi kar payega aise koi isme kaam nhi kar sakta hia isliy admi ko dyaan dena chahiy tabhi admi ko fyada hoga isliy mai isme bahut hi serios ho kar kaam karta hun luck ki jarurat kam hi padti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kanon is an unknown quantity at this point kanon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, sometimes you need luck and more than that we need the experience so we need two more wins for

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member raihan0301 is an unknown quantity at this point raihan0301's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice Thread!! I Think earning Profit from forex trading is depend 50% On yor luc.because the prise movement is a system which system has no managing comitee.it move its prise by own way.

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never beleive in luck.I always thought people who can make a hard work and have that intensity to know more they dont need any luck at all.
    If you can make a good study and can understand the market situation means if u have a cristal clear Eye then you need to depend on luck?

Member dodicandra is an unknown quantity at this point dodicandra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can not rely on the power of forex magic or luck, but also forex should have a very good observation of the luck factor is definitely there, but the percentage may be only 5%. important we should not only depend on luck. we must strive to make our own luck. because the probability of luck it could be enlarged, with our ability.

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade Forex foreign exchange you need sometimes to fortune now the market in different changes at every moment may be able to gain and then we can close the deal and has made a profit. Now trading foreign exchange can be achieved more Net profit at the moment one can also lose everything in a trice.

Senior Member rakeshnikam is an unknown quantity at this point rakeshnikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i believe that traders curse their luck during losses and emphasize their strategy and patience during profits...at times they forget that they are lucky as they are in profit ..well the question cant be biased on one of the sides...according to me a little bit of luck is what we all need
    Last edited by rakeshnikam; 2012-06-28 at 04:50 PM. Reason: write error

Junior Member melisa is an unknown quantity at this point melisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hector View Post
    yes we all need luck special in forex
    sometimes the price moves against us when we just open a deal , and i call my self unlucky when it happens
    and sometimes the price goes in favor of me , and in the moment i'm lucky alhamduillah
    so we all need luck
    it all makes sense, because many management questions most traders know the explanation of the trader is only a good mm, and predicts it's just to buy or sell decisions. and this one is lucky, it could happen to us.
    Last edited by melisa; 2012-06-28 at 09:53 AM.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think not only forex , I need my luck in my life in every way . I can not shine my life without my luck . Luck is so important to all people to shine in life . So in the forex I need my luck to win .

Junior Member mohcine30 is an unknown quantity at this point mohcine30's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I feel never got lucky because I often lose, and if that's what I call a luck because I think also that this business tends not to luck, but our ability to conduct trade with the analysis that we have not by luck that we have in our trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 803 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)