+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 803 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member skyriver is on a distinguished road skyriver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    for me whatever it is that we still often to see the trade with revenge then we will experience a greater loss so not lucky
    Revenge trading bohote karap hotahe trader ko es tarake trading se kudko dure rakna chaiea jo ke trader ke lea jeada useful hotahe. Trader ko trading strategy use korke trading korna chaiea jo ke trader ke lea geada fidamand hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck might play some roles in this business but that doesn't mean that I should depend or rely on luck while am trading, I don't think anything about luck while am doing this business because I no luck can't give me success but a good knowledge and understanding about this business only can give me success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we need luck in the forex but all time it can't follow because experience is most necessary than luck . there is a probave that learning is the key to success in the forex business . so if you learn more you have more knowledge about forex and you can earn money easily from the forex business .

Member atif456 is an unknown quantity at this point atif456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good morning my dear friend jahan tak main samjhta hun luck or apni mehnat py dpend karny main bohut farq hai humain hamesha apni py depend karna chahye or hard work karna bus hamain greed sy bachna chahye kio k issy hum apni tamam invest ko west kar sakty hain .

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two factors which really matters in the forex trading. Luck and the right timing of the position, if you have opened the trade of the right time before the trend actual analyses then you will grab those pips and you have also that sometimes market moves in any direction without any facts is this is where the luck factors comes in.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han hamay forex trading mai luck ki zaroorat prti hai agr aap kay pas forex trading mai aik acha luck hoga to aap forex trading mai aik achay trader zaroor bno gay aur agr aap kay pas is mai aik acha luck nhi hoga to aap is mai aik achay trader bilkul bhi nhi bn sko gay

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ha he log ahmko forex me bhut jayad hiu luck ki bhut jayad hi zaroort hotii hai ahmko esko bhut jayad hi acegh s esamjh kle treding karan chhaiye sji ki hamko bhut jayad hi faauyd ho skat hai ahmkoe sko bhut jayad hi dhyan dne chhaiey jiss eki fayad hoga

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by titou59 View Post
    Luck is important in forex trading business but i don't trade in forex trading with only luck, i get the forex trading education first and then use the demo trading account for practice and then i trade in real trading account with confidence and patience, then the result is i get the more trading profit....
    Forex trading ke business me agar ham log Luck ke uper me depend karte hain tab aisa karna hamare liye aage mushkil bhi kar sakta hai. Ham log is baat ko to jante hi hain ki kai baar ham logon ke paas me apni trades se kuch bhi income aa nahi paati hai aur hamre paas me sirf losses hi hote hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    luck is the most important to success in the forex business but you should not depended on your luck. Because forex is a knowledgeable online business so if you want to shine in forex at first you should learn and analysis about the market that can help you to trade in forex in the right way.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader operating with a good knowledge not need to have luck on their operations. Luck is a temporary benefit. No trader becomes a millionaire in one day. Market fluctuations can be beneficial but no investor can achieve such high performance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 803 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)