+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 803 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,189 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji waise to luck har buisness ya field me chahiye hota hai aur forex me bhi luck chahiye lekin agar trader ne yahan analysis kiye bina sirf luck par depend hokar bet he karna hai to ye place uske liye fir kaam ka nahi hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sherry is an unknown quantity at this point sherry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Luck is important but knowledge and eexperience is most important.those who well trained and have better market idea they are very successful in Forex trading.lazy and uexperienced people's can't get there goal in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am aware already that there is nothing like Luck as a means to suceed in this business. This is because of the fact that it is only a traders experience, Knowledge and skill that guide them to success of profits.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not gambling, and we never need luck to make a profit, what every trader needs that experience, skills and knowledge about forex so forex always request of the training and learning

Member 1240 is an unknown quantity at this point 1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion because if we look at how economics then we will not see that we can trade only rely on pure luck but I need a large experience in technical analysis and the necessary expertise in the application on the chart so you can profit...

Senior Member jakyvay is on a distinguished road jakyvay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if sometime luck help me then its others matter and no dubiousness its advantage for us but i reckon most of the quantify its not chance when forex is fully depend on great reasoning . before when was newbie was tho' its depend on luck and whenever i lost i feel i am unlucky but now understood actually its not in forex.

Senior Member billakhan859 is an unknown quantity at this point billakhan859's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have good knowledge, good education, good analysis, a lot of experience but we don't have a luck,I believe that we are good Traffic that can bring us good luck continuously

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I strongly don't think that you can generate a good profit in the end of the month if you trade and depend on luck , you should learn the technical analysis to know where you can open the positions , you can't trade like this because the market does not move randomly.

Senior Member dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginner trader. forex trading is not easy business., it's not a gamble and avoid depend on your luck in this business. do learn and practice more and more to increasing your trading skill. you should realize that no one trader can get successful with luck factor

Senior Member kuldeep1200 is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep1200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex market you can not depend on luck .there is only work your techniques and exeperience .so you trade according to your knowledge not by luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 803 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)