+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 803 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Junior Member Fox4X is an unknown quantity at this point Fox4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    if one have the skills and knowledge and experience enough to be a profitable trader then he don't need luck but of course it would be great to have some luck from time to time to pile those extra

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,453 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hodori View Post
    sometime luck factor can give quick money for me, but I realized that luck factor can't help me to get successful. only hard work can help to get successful. so..I try to learn and do more practice to increasing my skill. I believe that someday I will get successful in forex
    Exactly,
    Sometimes luck do fact here.
    We know that Forex is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.
    It is best way to earn more and more if your luck do favor here then,
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

MNAS (2017-09-23)

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometime luck factor can give quick money for me, but I realized that luck factor can't help me to get successful. only hard work can help to get successful. so..I try to learn and do more practice to increasing my skill. I believe that someday I will get successful in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hodori For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-08-27)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is very important factor in forex trading but first of all we need good learning , we need good experience , we need good knowledge of this trading market ,we need good skills of this trading and good investment than we could depend on our luck .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon jo yaha par gambling karta hai luck ka sath uske liye hona jaruri hota hai, gambling karke yaha par earn nahi kiya ja sakta hai, yaha par earning ke liye bhai experience chahiye hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think it may be luck sometimes but I think it never helps us to continue making profits
    and if we really depend on luck then I think it might go gambling and everyone knows that forex is not gambling,
    it's hard work. Anyway, before a while I get help from luck but it's not possible time.
    So it's not good to rely on luck.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to searng For This Useful Post:

optima (2017-08-31)

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    well i would say a newbie would always beleive in luck when he is trading but as he learns from his mistakes he get experience and then he will say its not not luck but experience
    At first glance they think that this is a lucky game because we only have two
    Buy or Sell options like head and tail. So they start trying his luck.
    After a while they realize that there are things like indicators and analysis that can help.
    To win trades and fortune is not necessary at all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

meikarta (2017-08-31)

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    luck factor is not important in forex business. but luck factor can give easy money , please don't use luck factor to gain money in forex, it's very hard and very risky business. you need to learn continiously. have good skill can help you to get successful in forex

Member ridha1994 is on a distinguished road ridha1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck does not exist, you have to learn and know that your hard work will be what will lead you to making money, forex trading is a risky business and only those who have got skills and knowledge are the ones that do get successful, furthermore, to me I see luck as something that we have to work for.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Luck ka zikar main trading main bohat zayda suna hai luck pe depend karna chaye but learning ke bad learning ke bgair ap isi tra se trade lga dain or kahen ke meri trade profit hi mile to esa har giz nae ho skta q ke Forex aik proper business hai is main ap ko complete learning karni parti hai us ke bad ap trade lgain or luck pe chor dain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 803 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)