+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 803 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    brother i think thoda bahut luck to chahiye hi hota hai trading me
    baki sba cheeze apni jagah ekdum sahi hai lekin i think 1% hi sahi lekin luck ki zarurat har jagah padti hai..aur trading me to zarur padti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-23)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    baki sba cheeze apni jagah ekdum sahi hai lekin i think 1% hi sahi lekin luck ki zarurat har jagah padti hai..aur trading me to zarur padti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-23)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good explanation. We must open our position by using the technical and fundamental analysis and then we can leave that position on luck, if your position depends only on luck then i don't think so that you will be lucky in every position.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-23)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-23), Sing (2019-02-23)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think some luck in trading on the foreign exchange market might be good, it might be an important factor for Mdol himself. But Alyalhz can't be relied on in trading. Forex professionals need to teach and learn, plan and have good strategies and set goals. Can't get rid of all this and only luck. and I don't think there are traders who will make profits on the Forex market for the long term only through luck ...! I analyze the market according to what I see the market doing by zooming out and on the price chart to see bigger and deeper images ...! This analysis helps me profit easily ...!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), omergul (2019-02-23)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes lucky for Sabki He Jarurat Hoti Jay. aagar koi, to my experience, Forex chahiye I suck on you, bro. Fast market Forex bohot hay or yaha pe kabhibe, like that, bro. yaha good luck or knowledge of dono chahiye. leken iska you matlab nahi important knowledge for hay. Leken invulnerable to sahare but not fixed on my Forex account. and maybe but not every time because the forex market has rules and does not flow luck or win so if you are a good analysis you make all your transactions generate profits and those who do not need to have luck but you must be smart.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say analysis and techniques, signals and news is not luck. This is our struggle ... we win, from the learning and science processes that we have, luck is a problem that is a response to an accident, so in time we get a profit. and luck is important but diligent is more important than luck. because diligence is the key to luck and success, so I think everyone should put more emphasis on being diligent. Even though some people are very lazy, they always depend on luck. to succeed in forex, you need more knowledge about forex.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is not always about luck in forex if you are a good trader then you can make enough money to make you happy and go home, but for other traders sometimes it's always about luck which is why people like that continue to lose money, forex can pay very quickly. and No, I don't use luck in Forex trading. Forex trading depends only on its own guidelines. The guidelines themselves mean fundamental news analysis, risk and money management. I am sure you can follow the rules that you will succeed,

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha luck hona chahiye lakin sabse jyada jeruri hai k trader technical analysis ache se kre aur apni benai hue analysis per trader ko pura vishwas hona chahiye. Luck bhi unhi ka sath deta hai jo mehnet kertey hai.

Junior Member moosa112 is on a distinguished road moosa112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han bilkul trading me luck zaroori h wasy to luck har jaga chaiy hota ha likn trading me to luck ka hona bhot zaroori h ku k is kam mey agr luck h to kam thk ho ga luck ky begar trading bhot mushkil hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 803 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)