+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 803 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHEIKHANSARI460 View Post
    I think if sometime luck help me then its others matter and no doubt its good for us but i think most of the time its not happen when forex is fully depend on good analysis . because i think there is trick of gambling website from where you never able to make huge profit and think and my opinion it never a business and if we do then its only for entermaintant but forex is totally difference which is real business and we need learning to gain from this market.
    yes kabhi kabhi kabhi aia hota hai ki hume luck ki zroorat hoti hai forex me 50% luck factor hota hai luck ki zroorat isme bahut hi jayda padti hai lucky trader whi hai jo isme success ho rhe hai isme jitne bhi trader hai usme se 10% hi kama paten hain banki sab loss hi karten hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to atul231 For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , luck can we make with ours experience and knowledge. rather than trading like gambling, just wait luck come to us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Taiyab For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22), Unregistered (4)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if sometime luck help me then its others matter and no doubt its good for us but i think most of the time its not happen when forex is fully depend on good analysis . because i think there is trick of gambling website from where you never able to make huge profit and think and my opinion it never a business and if we do then its only for entermaintant but forex is totally difference which is real business and we need learning to gain from this market.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SHEIKHANSARI460 For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22), qasimm (2018-05-20), Unregistered (1)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes indicators can help you a bit if you just try your luck and just look at the indicators and get in and then there are more chances that your luck can benefit you than just open trading blindly. so just use the many options you can use. so forex gives you so much choice and I hate money lost in forex and I do not want to be a loser and want to end up as a winner. Luck is a human thing, it has nothing to do with your trade. Good trading purely depends on analysis, and not hope and luck. This is not a guess game, it is a business that needs to be treated as a serious business as well. and real business does not need luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade with luck, but I tell you the truth that if you trade with luck, you are just risking your money or rather, gambling with your money. If you want to trade forex profitably, then you must trade with certainty and not luck. I think there is no chance in forex, which works for me is my study and analysis of the forex market, when I make good study, I get a good profit, then n opportunity is not real in the forex market, but we can create good fortune we.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By using basic understanding and experience of foreign exchange, it is very important to support your luck to gain success. If your luck does not benefit you, you will lose a lot of money. But when you're an expert or maybe a professional trader, that's the problem. For beginners, luck is an important thing in foreign currency exchange. In my experience, luck is relevant only for profit. Because for those who have foreign exchange experience, then you will not suffer losses. The correction that luck will not always help you if you are not good at buying and selling, but I do not think it's possible to grow easily in generating good profits without being supported by luck, in that case it could have been the situation, trader's dictionary for "bad days".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while I want to open a deal I say to myself whether I should buy or sell the results unknown after closing the deal is there any way to know the price will move 20 pip up firs or 20 pips down first all I need now is just luck. Luck only comes from god, and it is natural that we hope to have good fortune in our trade,
    but before that we have to do a lot of business in forex, it is our strategy or analysis. different if we just rely on luck and do not use analysis in our trade, just like gambling.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Junior Member ImdadAli will become famous soon enough ImdadAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han bilkul Forex mein luck ki zarurat hoti he...lekin is k sath hume is per zyada mehnat krni chahiye to wo zyada faydemand hoga hamare liye...sirf luck per depend krne or khud kuch na krne se nuqsan ho skta he

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ImdadAli For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear luck ki dependence trader ki trade par depend karti hay kay us nay jo trade lgai hay wo soch samajh kay lgai hay or market ki variations ko samajh kay lagai hay to luck us ka zrur sath deti hay or agar trading learn hi nahi ki or trade start kar di to is men luck aap ka sath nahi deti.... isi liay my dear luck kay liay aap ka mind set open hona zruri hay kay aap jo trade lga rahay hen is men mujhay profit ho ga or zrur ho ga... isi liay luck trader par depend karti hay

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-06), kashi93 (2018-05-28), khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm i think thora bohat luck to hona chahiye hi hota hai forex foyrm success full tradingk lyia ta k hm asani sy profits earn kr saky or apni life easy bna saky
    baki sba cheeze apni jagah ahista ahista sahi hony lag jay gi lekin i think 1% hi sahi lekin luck ki zarurat har jagah parti hai lkn zaruri h k luch k sath sath apko trade ki samj b honi chyia ..aur trading me to zarur parti hai bhtr earnings k lyi
    killer smile boys

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pakeeza For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 803 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)