+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: MT-4 in windows 8

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nowadays the software of the meta trade is according to the windows 7 and other windows which are the most recently windows and for the windows 8 may be their will be launched speicfic version of the meta trade 4 and the meta trade 5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think windows 8 latest version of microsoft.Main 4 month se windows 8 mein hi MT4 use kar ha ho aue windows 8 is very best and very fast aur windows 8 low system per sai work nahi karti is liye oper wale ko is mein koi achi chees nazar nahi aai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is very difficult to say yes or no because it is the age of science and every thing is possible with the help of it. I think many chances are that Mt4 willl work in window 8 because always find the latest thing while trading. so am i the only with problems with MT4 i will have a disconnection from the internet during currenctly with my browser open.

Member Kcng20fx is an unknown quantity at this point Kcng20fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry in advance sir, because I have not used windows 8 so I can not say much in this tread you sir,
    if I'll find a way that I can get windows 8 for free then I would be able to do this by using the trade window 8 which he said was very good this

Senior Member aminul is an unknown quantity at this point aminul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is quite cumbersome to express naturally and absolutely no, just because it's not getting older scientific discipline and every little thing can be performed with the idea. I think a lot about the likelihood that my works for with window 8, because sellers often find the last thing though.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't realize it, once can window eight are discharged ?
    i guess the programers from mt4 And mt5 can create an adaptation for it, they're going to create it versatile for window seven and conjointly window eight, however i suppose there's no vital distinction between seven and eight................

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually the mt4 can be installed easily in the windows 8 and there is no doubt about that point so for me i think that we have to keep that in our mind in order to be always that winenr from the market

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 window 8 ma boaht acha chalta ha que ka window 8 na bohat sa acha feature dia han our window 8 mt4 software ko support karte ha.

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    main windows 8 use nahi karta is leye mujay nahi pata kaye meta trader 4 windows 8 main kasay work karta hah. main windows 7 use karta hoon our meta trader windows 7 main bohat acha work karta hah

Member linux99 is an unknown quantity at this point linux99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the MetaTrader 4 can run well on Windows 8. it is in because, Windows 8 is still a good support with all the programs that can be run with windows 7. you can try it now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast