+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MT-4 in windows 8

Hybrid View

Senior Member zihan6500 is an unknown quantity at this point zihan6500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question MT-4 in windows 8

I think recently windows8 has come into the market.So,many user of mt-4 and mt-5 trading terminal will use windows8.But will mt-4 or mt-5 work in windows8.Please i want to know from you,is there any problem in trading software if i use windows8?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know about it, when will window 8 will be released ?
    i guess the programers from mt4 and mt5 will make an adaptation for it, they will make it flexible for window 7 and also window 8, but i guess there is no significant difference between 7 and 8
    do the best we can

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the technique of switching the old programs to work in the new operating systems such as the transition from windows 7 into windows 8 is not a big deal for anyone using computers .
    it will be just a matter of time till the programmers apply a new code that will make those old programs to fully function upon windows 8 , so dont worry for this point at all .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't realize it, once can window eight are discharged ?
    i guess the programers from mt4 And mt5 can create an adaptation for it, they're going to create it versatile for window seven and conjointly window eight, however i suppose there's no vital distinction between seven and eight................

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i do not know about it, when will window 8 will be released ?
    i guess the programers from mt4 and mt5 will make an adaptation for it, they will make it flexible for window 7 and also window 8, but i guess there is no significant difference between 7 and 8
    the technique of switching the old programs to work in the new operating systems such as the transition from windows 7 into windows 8 is not a big deal for anyone using computers .
    it will be just a matter of time till the programmers apply a new code that will make those old programs to fully function upon windows 8 , so dont worry for this point at all .

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    पुराने कार्यक्रमों विंडोज 7 से 8 खिड़कियों में परिवर्तन के रूप में इस तरह के नए ऑपरेटिंग सिस्टम में काम करने के लिए स्विचन के IThe तकनीक कंप्यूटर का उपयोग कर किसी के लिए भी एक बड़ा सौदा नहीं है. तक प्रोग्रामर है कि उन पुराने कार्यक्रमों को पूरी तरह से 8 खिड़कियों पर कार्य करने के लिए कर देगा एक नया कोड लागू करते हैं, तो सभी पर इस बात के लिए न चिंता यह सिर्फ समय की बात हो जाएगा.

Banned Anushka Wijesundara will become famous soon enough Anushka Wijesundara's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have tested Windows 8 beta back in April this year. Metatrader 4 is working. And i have installed 2 non-MT4 platform as well, no problem. For the current windows 8 preview i haven't tested it. I don't like the metro UI and the normal desktop doesn't have the start button.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anushka Wijesundara For This Useful Post:

Chathu Konara (2012-12-09)

Junior Member sholeh0500 is an unknown quantity at this point sholeh0500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just installed windows 8 on one of my laptop, and mt4 doesn't works !!!

It opens, i get connection and datas update, but it works 10 seconds, and it closes immediately. I tried the trick of compatibility mode, but nothing.

Besides that, windows 8 is a good system, for those who have not lot of memory, currently with my browser open, it consumes 650 Mo, and on the hard drive it takes 12 Go. Very fast, etc.

It's a good one, but the Metro interface is total bullshit.

So am i the only with problems with MT4 ??

And i will have a disconnection from the internet during 10 days, so CYA all

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is very difficult to say yes or no because it is the age of science and every thing is possible with the help of it. I think many chances are that Mt4 willl work in window 8 because always find the latest thing while trading. so am i the only with problems with MT4 i will have a disconnection from the internet during currenctly with my browser open.

Senior Member m.ahmed bilal will become famous soon enough m.ahmed bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult to say yes or no because it is the age of science and every thing is possible with the help of it.i think many chances are that mt 4 will work in window 8 because the trader always find the latest thing while trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast