+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: MT-4 in windows 8

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the meta4 is very compartible with any windows Operating System(OS) but the problem with the terminal in my opinion is just the fact that there are so many users online so the server reception gets lost atimes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficullt to say anything about it everything is possible with the help of infomation technology i think metatrader 4 will work in window 8 my opinion window xp and sp3 is the most helpfull version in windows

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the MetaTrader 4 works on all kinds of Windows I am in my mobile device I think I own Windows 8 platform MetaTrader 4 works very well and without any problems and a lot of traders do not complain about the work of Windows with the trading platform MetaTrader 4.

Senior Member sakibal is an unknown quantity at this point sakibal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Windows 8 beta we screened in Apr in the coming years. Meta broker for actually works. In addition, I have installed two-MT4 software, there is no problem. Your current Microsoft windows 8 detection study we still very item. Around urinary incontinence we don't like, in addition to the normal desktop computer does not start, press the button.

Senior Member ghulam88 is an unknown quantity at this point ghulam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    windo 8 ka new version software ha kio ka wqat ka sath sath updation rehti ha windo 8 windo 7 ki he copy ha ya mt4 ko accept be karty ha is windo ma koi error to
    koi error nai ha lakn ya windo 7 sa heavy ha so ap windo 8 ma mt4 pa kam kar sakty ha .

Senior Member kumanfx is an unknown quantity at this point kumanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zihan6500 View Post
    I think recently windows8 has come into the market.So,many user of mt-4 and mt-5 trading terminal will use windows8.But will mt-4 or mt-5 work in windows8.Please i want to know from you,is there any problem in trading software if i use windows8?
    I think if mt4 running on windows 7 or vista, then so does the windows 8. because windows 8 is the technology of windows vista and windows 7. most software that runs on Windows XP will run on Windows Vista, 7, and 8. except that, you can change the compatibility settings in windows 8.

Junior Member kakhon is an unknown quantity at this point kakhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's pretty hard to say, or perhaps to zero because there are scientific age and what can be done with the map. I think there is a good chance that some of the work in Windows 8 for speculation Mt step with modern, up investments.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera idea sa ap us ma bhi use kar skta ho lkn xp is platforum ka lia best ha kiu ka ye buht achi or halki windo ha in kamo ka lia ap is ma acha kam kar skhta ho mt4 ka

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have tested Windows 8 and meta trader 4 is working in it. And i have installed MT4 platform as well For the current windows 8 preview. i tested it and it is really easy to work in it. it make trading so simple and easy. it is simply great and excellent.

Senior Member extraordinaryboy is on a distinguished road extraordinaryboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    metatrader 4 is the very good and old software to do trading in the forex online market,but the windows 8 is very advanced and very latest window so in this window the forex market on window 8 the metatrader 5 is best to use and trade in the online market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast