Page 361 of 407 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4061

Thread: Ride the Trend and Enjoy !

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shamim3040 View Post
    I thing there are lots of reason behind the loose in forex.The main reason are as follows:

Reason Of looser in Forex:

1.Having low experience
    2.We can't control our emotions
    3.Indiscipline trading
    4.Mistakes
    5.Lacking of money management
    5.We can't control our greed etc.
    what is this list got to do with the thread title?
    how about give us adive how to ride a trend? do you prefer continuation or trade when there is a reversal?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not that we traders actually find it easy to find those forex trends and apply them in forex trading business. It is not simple and it requires experience to achieve this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Saima Bano (2012-12-01)

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you mean swing trader who goeas for 300+ pips i agree, but i am day trader, i am trying to grab every pip from pullback and take all correlation(my favorite part of trading on EU)
    almost every price movement on 15 -3- min will give at least 30 pips, enough for me
    i take small profits but many trades
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    catching the trend is not the matter but decision when to exit is more important coz we been fear about swing ..but yes if we found a long term trading tend for just a single session then it will be always safe ..most of we are trying to catch the trend when it show several pips down or up but we must have to wait for more and more for actual view

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Why traders loose in forex? do you know? Traders loose When they repeat the mistakes. Every one says "trend is friend" and just enjoy the profits after riding the trend. But More than 90 % traders are loosing, why? They can enjoy after riding the friend "Mr Trend".

In fact traders make mistakes while riding on "Mr trend" and do not care for the mood of Mr Trend before riding on it. Most of the traders who loos sell the "dips" of up trend just thinking it a trend reversal and burn their fingers. The same mistake is repeated by the traders when they buy rally,s of down trend.

I will suggest you to Follow the rule of riding the trend and never sell when trend is upward, even you see a big downward correction. Just wait for the price to turn back and place buy order and avoid to sell on corrections. same for the downward trend. Buy the dips of up trend and sell the rally,s of down trend.
    hahaha appp ki bat sah ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ager app ko forex trading main true trand mill jati ha na to phr app profit kamaoun or us profit ko kamatey hoye enjoye karo ye bahot maza aata ha

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxsabuj View Post
    Trading with trend is very fruitful profitable trading in forex business. The trend helps traders to know the market movement. With a knowledge of trend trading traders can make profit. So it is called trend is friend indeed. Following the trend traders can enjoy the profitable trades.
    yeah its very usefull for a short term trader who want to trading with scalping..i always prefer to use this trend strategy .and also i do a short term scalping for a 10-50 pips with this
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing there are lots of reason behind the loose in forex.The main reason are as follows:

Reason Of looser in Forex:

1.Having low experience
    2.We can't control our emotions
    3.Indiscipline trading
    4.Mistakes
    5.Lacking of money management
    5.We can't control our greed etc.

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the most lucrative form of trading is locking into and following long term trends in forex that can last for weeks or months. Most traders have no idea how to profit from forex trend following and it needs a lot of experience and practice to identify a good and sustainable trend. We are on the way to success if we are good in identifying trend.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always follow the trend of late in the ongoing yanbg moreover always use sideway trading hours I rarely open the market at the time of the trend, because I always fail if there are appropriate market entry of the price movement is too difficult for me to determine the direction

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we go for the trading with the experience and our improved skills then we will see our self in profit and also we have to trade with the patience so that we can right decisions to win here and enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 407 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)