+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 291 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade by scalping. i scalps 10-15 pips from a single trade. It is very difficult scalp trading because many times the trade will get the direction against placement of the trade. so we have to book loss also. Onle expert do perfect scalping. I think robots are scalpers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss i started trading with the scalping ..and still doing scalping because i am newbies but now a days i am learning for day trading with help of knoweldge and news from various resources.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-28)

Member AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,318 Times in 889 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir Scalping bohot hi risky hoti hai lekin agr apko 100% Strong and confirmed signals mil rahy hai to ap scalping se good profits b bna sakty hain. Magr ye hi behtr ho ga k ap big risks na len or sirf normal trikay se hi trading kren.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all need to know that Forex is like the ocean ... and you will never master the ocean unless you are the one who orders the wind to blow or knows exactly what every place in the ocean and how they affect the flow and so on. so I will never be a master of the forex market unless I am a big country government that controls the exchange rate and I am a daily trader and for me it is too difficult to trade swings. I don't do scalping because of lack of knowledge, or I know very well that scalping is the best method to make money quickly. Daily trading is the most suitable for me, so I am a day trader.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main swing, yes, the length of my trading period is only the balance of jyada nehi he. and the main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon. wait sabhi alag style that is aur wo apn apn indeed many brokers are forbidden to scpling and scpling is the way of trading has a greater level of risk they all go back to each other and swing a mere trader ism according to regular trade isms due to day or day traders ism day according to krte hai trade ism or trading day to liye isme regular trade because bahut jruri hai or playing bhi isme krta hu trading day or krta hu regular trading

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we can become millionaires with small profits. You know if you become a millionaire then you don't act greedy because greedy is a bad skill in forex, you always receive low profits. We all know that the slow & steady wins rice. So it can be said that low & regular / continuous profits can produce millionaires. and Scalping is for short-term traders in this case and today's trading is for a full day in this matter and we can trade for a full day in this matter and we can enjoy our lives in this and this is the best business in the world I think swing trading is better than scalping at this .

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,352 Times in 5,022 Posts
    well I am the intra day trader. main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance jyada nehi he. and main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the worst case for receiving a margin call. there are many new traders who don't know the trading strategies and rules in the forex market. they think they can get rich in just a few days and they don't care about the money management rules there. that's where they take unusual risks and sometimes even margin calls apply well. so you must first learn money management skills, and the best way to practice them on a demo account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother par maybe yeh nahi karta hota ho scalping we are just scalping we are the ones who logged in karaty hai jo sub said our hotai master hai may is maybe new abi ho only priceaction using karta ho we are the one who creeps the liyeh sub said best hai we are saying best maybe our koi mujay b mili long term liy hope we ko b apply for donations dear beloved

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 291 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)