कमाएं तक राशि
$ 50 000
दोस्तों को आमंत्रित करने के लिए
इंसटाफोरेक्स से स्टार्टअप बोनस प्राप्त करने के लिए
निवेश की आवश्यकता नहीं है!
के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 234 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2339

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

  1. #21
    Banned ganguly is on a distinguished road ganguly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    india
    Posts
    575
    Accumulated bonus
    2,606.50 USD
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
    scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5 pips , day trading is targets with 50 pip and more , swing trading means one positions holding for some days or even some weeks

  2. PAMM
  3. #22
    Banned denira will become famous soon enough denira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    430
    Accumulated bonus
    200.15 USD
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 95 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5 pips , day trading is targets with 50 pip and more , swing trading means one positions holding for some days or even some weeks
    yeah the difference in determining the profit is also distinguish types of traders, but it is the way and we all have the same goal of profit

  4. #23
    Member vicky is on a distinguished road vicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    465
    Accumulated bonus
    386.01 USD
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts
    Scalping is really a method from where we can get good profit within very very short time but at the same time we have to keep in mind that its has negative aspect also because to do scalping we need first net and also keep in mind about SL because without it there is probability to loss big amount.

  5. #24
    Member fravash is on a distinguished road fravash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    From Mumbai to Kansas
    Posts
    126
    Accumulated bonus
    72.58 USD
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5 pips , day trading is targets with 50 pip and more , swing trading means one positions holding for some days or even some weeks
    rather than the target profit i think its more of the timeline, you actually able to target 50 pips by doing scalping, but you have to close and open it quickly, 10 pips target that closed after a day will be called an intraday trading too
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

  6. #25
    Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    394
    Accumulated bonus
    211.90 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 58 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    I am also like day trader, i am also aim for 20-30 pips per day. It is enough for me. Some times i aim for 100-300 pips only for a month. Mostly i prefer swing trading only. Because, no tension. Just relax and do other works.
    that is cool.this target is enough for a part time trader.But the profit can be big only if you use a big lot size.if you use 1 ifx lot then 300 pips per month (ie $300 profit per month) is good.

  7. #26
    Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    75
    Accumulated bonus
    148.30 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 60 Times in 13 Posts
    in my opinion the answer is back to each trader. for patient trader i think prefer to choose swing trading, but for trader who have several minute to trading i think they choose scalping.

  8. #27
    Member venkiaries61 has a spectacular aura about venkiaries61 has a spectacular aura about venkiaries61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tamil Nadu, India.
    Posts
    483
    Accumulated bonus
    247.50 USD
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 154 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    that is cool.this target is enough for a part time trader.But the profit can be big only if you use a big lot size.if you use 1 ifx lot then 300 pips per month (ie $300 profit per month) is good.
    If you use big lot size. Your margin level also decreased. You should have some money management. If you use huge fund, there is no worry in lot size. We should have lot size(your funds/1500=lot size). This is my money management.

  9. #28
    Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    394
    Accumulated bonus
    211.90 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 58 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    If you use big lot size. Your margin level also decreased. You should have some money management. If you use huge fund, there is no worry in lot size. We should have lot size(your funds/1500=lot size). This is my money management.
    (balance/1500=lot size ) ? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only big amounts like 10k.but for example if i have $100 then ($100/1500=0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? omg the profit will be so small that it can be almost negotiable.

  10. #29
    Member vicky is on a distinguished road vicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    465
    Accumulated bonus
    386.01 USD
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    (balance/1500=lot size ) ? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only big amounts like 10k.but for example if i have $100 then ($100/1500=0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? omg the profit will be so small that it can be almost negotiable.
    ya its true with 0.06 its may small with $100 but its also true there is also not risk involved . anyway i think it may good to use 0.10 volume with 1:1000 leverage with $100 because its not high risk as well as not low risk and many time i do it near $100 capital.

  11. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  12. #30
    Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    281
    Accumulated bonus
    144.54 USD
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 77 Times in 50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    ya its true with 0.06 its may small with $100 but its also true there is also not risk involved . anyway i think it may good to use 0.10 volume with 1:1000 leverage with $100 because its not high risk as well as not low risk and many time i do it near $100 capital.
    Yeah you are right.Although profit will be small but the risk will be decreased.And if you open about .10 lot than you use more than 10% of your equity on a 1:200 leverage.But if you have 1:1000 leverage than you can use big lots but still big risk involved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 234 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts