+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 291 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping is the best strategy to use in trading and one can earn lot of money from scalping but it is very difficult to make analysis in the scalping
    it requires practice in the demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping allows you to open short trades that do not last for more than 5 mins. The trades can even last for just a minute and your targets are very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not advised for a beginner trader because you will usually require to use big lot sizes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Theresia is on a distinguished road Theresia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    I trade usually up to 1-3 weeks in one position only I am a mid term swing trading because I can not closing my position directly below one week but usually 2 or 3 week is my habit for take profit execution, I used currency pair GBPUSD I and I opened position before or around first week in a month and closing position around mid of month

Banned gala is on a distinguished road gala's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to sab style use karta houn g ziyada ter to main long term use karta houn kioun k es main ziyada profit ha wese ajj kal main scalpin karna seekh raha houn es ko bhi chak karta houn k ye kesi ha

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping trading hai to bahut danerous lekin sab se jyda pesaa ham scalping kar k hi kama sakte hai. scalping ke liye trader ko acha trading experience hona jaruri hai.
    lekin agar hamare pass achi trading strategy hai to ham scalping kar sakte hai. scalping trading main hame har ek trade main take profit or stop loss set karna chahiye.
    es se hame jyda loss ni hoga.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ziada long time kay liay keuun, agar app aik time fixed ker lain, kuch hours jiss may bas aap trading karay to phir to easily scalping ki jaa sakti hay. ziada best time London or New York ka overlap time hi samjha jata hay, jiss may market may volatility ziada hoti hay.

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a result of frequent trading scalping daily I dare not and dare not resist much longer profit.
    Once it was immediately closed the position despite profit using a small lot.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a fan of scalping and mostly day trading is included in my trading. Swing trading is good but it need lots of margin and patience. At the moment I am lacking a bit in both these things but I will go for swing in near future.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rather than the target profit i think its more of the timeline, you actually able to target 50 pips by doing scalping, but you have to close and open it quickly, 10 pips target that closed after a day will be called an intraday trading too

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is not a thing which we should feel ashamed. It is a part of trading and the best teacher in forex trading. You will learn much and quick from your loss. Your friend must have learned many things from his loss, at least not to be over confident.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 291 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)