+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 291 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day,
    because we can take advantage of the correction as small as possible.
    but it only applies if you can control the MM.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gala View Post
    I am a scalper and earn 50 to 70 pips daily. This trading style is best for me.

As all traders have different stratgies and trading styles , so the best style for a trader is one in which he can get More profit. We can not say that scaling is better then swing trading or day trading. It depends on the trader.
    Well it was fantastic, could you share a strategy that is in use. Usually use whatever indicators and Time Frame how do you use?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tomiko is on a distinguished road tomiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think swing trading won't get pips as much as day trading or scalping, but the pressure is less..
    also, swing trading is good for a trader who don't have much time watching the chart, just like me.
    day trader and scalper could get more pips, but the pressure and risk is more..
    i'm learning to be a day trader or scalper, but always ended as a swing trader when my position floats

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gala View Post
    It is better to do day trading rather than scalping. because in scalping you will come on negative side many times, in this case losses should be more. So it is better to avoid scalping and do a day trading. Take a position at a point where you think the pair will move according to your thinking.
    better take a quick scalping of trading in our old, so we also cepet capital increases when using an old but could have a small capital but its a lot more pips mengmbil choose which one?

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    if for me to use a strategy that depends on what kind of market conditions, market sideways when I normally use scalping techniques to target a small point and I used to do when the market is not influenced by fundamental news.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul View Post
    Day trader and swing trader i wouldn't like to deal with the pressure issue of scalping again after having scalped for over 3 years. I do day trading for 4 to 5 hours of day and swing trade when there is opportunity, just that I look every 4 to 8 hours for entry opportunities on target areas..
    Swing is very good in forex trading in the sense that it requires only a small time for us to open trades and close our computers. I trade long term so i know very well that long term trading is very advantageous.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade by scalping. i scalps 10-15 pips from a single trade. It is very difficult scalp trading because many times the trade will get the direction against placement of the trade. so we have to book loss also. Onle expert do perfect scalping. I think robots are scalpers.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing trading is the best way of trading you just have to wait for some time to get good position and after getting the position you must have to give some time for your position so that you will get full reward for that trade after some time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so,all depends on you. if you feel that you are doing good scalping, then keep it going, if you feel that you are not doing well, then why bother being a scalper, try the other way.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert log sacalp naheen karty aur jo karty hain 20 say 30 pips kay liye karty hain, Mary khayal main scalping achee startgey naheen hay aur aap ko day trading ya phir swing traing par dhayaan dena chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 291 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)