+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 291 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    It all varies from person to person as some traders like scalping some day trading and some others like swing trading. The traders who have big capital but they do not want to spend their most time by sitting before the computer system they like swing trading. Scalping and day trading needs hard work and the traders seem to be busy all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like scalping but time doesnot permit me to use this stretegy so i have to lean now to use day strategy..... i think scalping would be better because it will give you more profits and lesse losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I prefer scalping much about any other way you need for days and weeks and increases with the length of the stress. Either strip the scalp quickly and the transaction takes minutes, sometimes with her but there is also a high risk

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by viky View Post
    i normally trade by scalp style, i trie day trade but can only be successfull in it if i am getting good signals also a simple trend and about swing trade then i have not tried it as of yet coz that has big risks according to me coz any possibilty can be an outcome in it so i avoid it
    You can scalp and then still combine it with another trading strategy so that we would be able to good trading results in our trades. Most traders do not use more than one trading strategies in their trades.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping can give us fast and easy profit's to be precise rather thaN waiting whole day keeping a track of your trade, yes day trading does give us profits big but then even then u have to be sure for the exiting point, as compared in scalping you are there in your seat making profits in short time and not to bother to keep track whole day around

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i normally trade by scalp style, i trie day trade but can only be successfull in it if i am getting good signals also a simple trend and about swing trade then i have not tried it as of yet coz that has big risks according to me coz any possibilty can be an outcome in it so i avoid it

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes even m unsure how scalping is done in silver?? coz scalping is mainly possible in pairs where there is a lot of movement going on so how is that possible in silver plz explain.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is easy for me to scalp in the market and earn quick profits. It is also easy to lose because scalping is a risky style of trading. But on the other hand if the market is behaving I can earn more profits than my loses.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    I decided to trade using any method to suit the conditions of market movements. when market movements are fast and aggressive then I will use traditional methods of swing and follow the trend. because we can not impose the strategy that we have, if not in accordance with the movement of market conditions at that time.
    moves around and see the ongoing trend of how, if we implemented is flexible, even if we focus on one system does not matter, because of the fluctuating motion allows us to implement a free trade

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started trading with the scalping ..and still doing scalping..because i am newbies..but now a days i am learning for day trading with help of knoweldge and news from various resources

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 291 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)