+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 291 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Junior Member foxboy is on a distinguished road foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like daily trading because taking 10 TP wrote and lot 1% of your margin in enough profit to 10% every day .... too many open positions as well as the dangers of idolatry that could occur that does not want. because scalping requires high accuracy and there should be no errors at all when we open position. but if you are more suited to scalping go ahead, because everyone has different methods when trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too agree with you point, daily trading is best, scalping can bring quick profit for us but its very risky because we usually take big lot for scalping to earn big profit, due to big lot size we lose big amount also in a single wrong decision

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm new to this forex world so would u explain what scalping is. the rest of the names r self explanatory. does scalping means short term trading like using 15mts or 30 mts charts.. please fogive my ignorance and explain

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a risky process.but i love it.because i participated scalping group and enjoying. i never seen like this scalping before.instaforex have great scalpers and who are making huge money by trading in instaforex.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you use a lot of leverage as 1/1000, you risked losing your capital very quickly, but cons you can make lots of money and get rich very quickly, you must be an expert at Forex market to use this lever by that in InstaForex, you go be classified by VIP members.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the Forex market, what interests me is to win every day of good profits, but to achieve this, we must have a good strategy, it must be profesional, key to our success is the management of our money.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i is a swing trader, because I had no business like college and work so I may be in a day trading only about 1-4 hours, including open positions and gives the target. The most important is that we can profit consistently.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on each trader has a strategy such as what type, if I was day trading day trading with about 1-4 hours to spend time at the computer.
    the most important thing you can earn consistent profits.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i is a day trade and I think any type of trader when they already have a good trading plan and understand about forex and discipline in the running, I think it can profit with consistent.
    good luck

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    I am an intraday trader. I guess I did not fit with the scalping method, because it is too risky for me. moreover, I do not have time to be at the computer for a full day. swing is not suitable for me because I want to profit more quickly into many. My choice finally fell to an intraday because I was able to profit quickly with a relatively lower risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 291 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)