+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 291 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dadaa View Post
    yeah, even we can say loss is good lesson to us and also failure is the a success that delayed.
    when you can animates the words, you will know and try to always learning from your loss. so you may dont repeat some mistakes and always realize if this is a risky business.
    This is a risky business based on the way we look at every process of trading rules that we conducted as quickly as possible and not too willing to take steps that do not correspond to our type as an aggressive trader whether or not too aggressive, it depends on how we understand each we went through the process of course

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, even we can say loss is good lesson to us and also failure is the a success that delayed.
    when you can animates the words, you will know and try to always learning from your loss. so you may dont repeat some mistakes and always realize if this is a risky business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are good trader sir, because you can do well in both strategy.
    can you explain to me how you can do consistent for it?
    for me, i just using one strategy because i often use two strategy but the result is really bad.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i think many people cant patient to making profit so they choose scalping as their techinque.
    i think there is no trader who patient to make profit, but you can patient if you confident that in some time forex will give you profit. some trader who patient is swing trader, because they holding too much position when get a lot of loss but they still withstand because have a large capital.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think something about strategies is depend by each trader.
    we cant say that scalping strategies is better than other strategies, trader use some strategy because that strategies is suitable with their.
    for me, i suitable with scalping and intraday trading, some time i use the both as long as i have good balance.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by even89 View Post
    yeah thats good brother..trade so discipline.. making daily target is one step to be a pro trader. but yeah just never chasethe market if we couldn't to take our daily profit.. just be patient.. there are another days to take it all back. even if i'm a scalper.. but i like your style bro.!!! keep it work for u!!!
    interesting once listened to, that the daily target of this we can learn to understand each process we do to be able to get benefits commensurate with the strategy that we pursue with due regard to good and bad to our established trading is indeed adapted to the trading rules are clear and precise rules, so that way we can better understand each process that we conducted in order to reap the benefits are commensurate with the procedure we study the market with the best possible

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well we should use all type of trading for daily profit day and scalping is nice but for great advantages we can't ignore swing trade , funding for all kind of trading style is a good idea , and i like this concept too much , a professional Forex trader can't stop in one style , because profit is our target and we can't forget or underestimate valuable swing strategies for huge profits

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap kah rahy hen k scalping newbies k lye theek nhi but ma ny dykha hy k mostly newbies scalping ko he use krty hen. Mery khyal sy scalping strategy ak mushkil strategy hy, jb ma new tha tb ma b scalping krta tha but ab tu scalping sy dr lagta hy.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping Forex trading allows the dealers, shops and make a quick exit.
    This type of trading Forex traders to take advantage of small price to lock profits.
    Swing trading is much slower compared to scalping. In this type of trading,
    traders of fluctuations in prices or price movements in the currency pair want to take advantage of.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 291 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)