+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 291 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you and never content 5:30 which is really rattling big . anyway though i dont do scalping regularised assumption but i conceive if we can use low lot then its surpass because it may not unkind us . sometime i do scapling when my daily place fulfill but after doing scalping i faced decline but due to low lot i never visaged large amount. so i reckon if we bonk less undergo then we can use low lots. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as for me the very best method to make use of in the forex trading is the scalper because with a very higher lot you can always get your profit bout of the market all day thats what i really think the reason for making use of this method by the expect

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you use a lot of leverage as 1/1000, you risked losing your capital very quickly, but cons you can make lots of money and get rich very quickly, you must be an expert at Forex market to use this lever by that in InstaForex, you go be classified by VIP members.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the Forex market, what interests me is to win every day of good profits, but to achieve this, we must have a good strategy, it must be profesional, key to our success is the management of our money.

Senior Member Tozammel is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like scalping but it is risky. You can scalp if you are expert in forex trading. It is very profitable. Most beginners traders like scalping. Scalping is actually nothing but a short time opening trade. In scalping it is needed to monitor the marker continuously. So it is appropriate for those who have enough time to trade. On the other hand Day trading and swing trading is less risky than scalping and need not to watch the market continuously. You just visit the market price sometimes. In day trading you have to monitor the market one or two times a day. And in swing trading you have to visit the market one or two days later. Actually Swing trading is a long term trading.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a technique that can give us more profits... we can place orders and take profits, after it we can place orders again and take profit too. we can repeat the orders. the beautiful price is the best position to put orders and going to scalp. we can use the demand and supply to use scalp and take profits with 10 pips...

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji aesa hi hota hay or agar aap kisi scalper or kisi swing trader ki kuch performance ka aik dossray say muwazana karain to aap daykh laingay kay aik swing trader nay ziada kamaya hoga or loss bhi kam ki hoga. jab kay scalper aksar thora kamanay kay chakar may kafi sara loss bhi ker laytay hain.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping bohot dangerous way hay forex trading may paisa kamanay kay liay. kafi saal ki practice kay baad hi koi scalping ko achi tarah samaj sakta hay. iss liay newbie traders ko scalping say door hi rehna cheay.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ziada long time kay liay keuun, agar app aik time fixed ker lain, kuch hours jiss may bas aap trading karay to phir to easily scalping ki jaa sakti hay. ziada best time London or New York ka overlap time hi samjha jata hay, jiss may market may volatility ziada hoti hay.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    Scalping is favor for me. It take spend some time. Day time frame trading needs many time. It will be depends more utilized and analysis. If anybody take some long time trade he will follow forecast reports and prepare with many analysis reports.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 291 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)