+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 291 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member margin-call is an unknown quantity at this point margin-call's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am more pleased with the scalping of trading because there is not much waiting. but the others were not likely covered if necessary. but is more often done scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member FxCielers is an unknown quantity at this point FxCielers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is my favorite trading technique..what we need for scalping is just a sideways market and no news condition..
    do you know indrafxscalping from indonesia?he is my favorite scalping trader who has impress me..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using scalping and inter day trading. when i see market movement too slow then i use inter day trading but when i see market movement too high then i use scalping on this market. I think this is best for making good profit from this dynamic market.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by don View Post
    The same time we have to keep in mind that its has negative aspect also because to do scalping .I never trade without any analysis because scalping is most dangerous.If you are experienced and you know about the market movements specially.If you try to adopt a style that is not according to your natural style. If any one has a other business than he can not do swing trading.
    Why scalping suddenly become most dangerous? what are other strategy that is less dangerous and what do you really use to analysis scalping?
    I just found it weird that scalping is very dangerous because each strategy is equal. it does not matter if you use scalping or you use hedging etc. Its like playing basketball you drive, You jump shot, you dunk. But it does not mean one is dangerous than the other. Like basketball what is important is you shoot that ball.
    In forex is the same. what matter is you earn. It does not matter if you use scalping or other method. So in short scalping is not dangerous.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    forex trading forum main scalping boht achi information ha es forum main ap apna profit fixed be kar sakta ho or apna stop loss be fixed kar sakta ho scalping ka to maaja knowledge ha lakin mauja swing trading ka bara main maloom nahi ha agr ko expert es ko thoara tafseel sa bana kara go boht mahrbane ho ge ta ka hama be pata chala ka akhar ya swing ha ka.

Junior Member rbs is an unknown quantity at this point rbs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Besides day trading I also scalp the market when it moves sideways. Scalping means quickly entering and exiting the market each time grabbing a few pips something like 10-20 pips per trade. As a scalper, we have to make a few pips everytime we enter the market otherwise we wont be able to cover the trading cost that we have to pay in the form of spread to the broker each time we enter the market.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmudi View Post
    I prefer the daily traders because in my opinion because the risk is smaller; in comparison with their scalping traders often opening and closing of the transaction costs spred the more fortunately were usually slightly
    I agree with you my friend, because if we entry and exit from forex market to often then this will make us become over trading, over trading are really bad for our own trading because this can lead us to suffer a lot of loss than gernerate a lot of profit.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best and the safest way to scalp the market is to scalp in the direction of trend ... so if there is a hiccup you could wait out the detour and when market gets back in the line save your trade. Or if you can diversify add some filter ... some slower MA or else ... that should give you a choice among signals ... test them visually ... back test them or forward test them. But everything comes back to square one ... you gotta analyze the market ... even if you trade trend, swing or scalp.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,many traders who wants to trade for a short time always wants to choose the more volatile and liquidity market time zone.So,instead they are taking more risk,chances are there to make more money also in a short period of time ,which may not be possible,even after trading the whole hours in the Forex market.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmudi View Post
    I prefer the daily traders because in my opinion because the risk is smaller; in comparison with their scalping traders often opening and closing of the transaction costs spred the more fortunately were usually slightly
    A scalping is mostly based on the price action analysis right so mean to say that if you are not good in understanding of the price action then you should be away from this kind of method to trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 291 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)