+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 291 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    think something about strategies is depend by each trader.
    we cant say that scalping strategies is better than other strategies, trader use some strategy because that strategies is suitable with their.
    for me, i suitable with scalping and intraday trading, some time i use the both as long as i have good balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should not just stick to one kind of trading as sometimes day trading can give you more reward and some times scalping, we should change our trading strategy accourding to the market, if market is in strict range than it is better to scalp for few pips otherwise take good day or swing trades

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is rattling real juicy strategy only for traders who are grownup in this way of trading. I use scalping in my trading and i head profit with it, i only use running average inductor to begin my trades

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right scalping makes profits in forex but its biggest disadvantage that it is good for people that have large capital as they can make more money doing scalping with money management and traders that low capital they can make profits at small rate that led them to make order with greed.

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    I am a day traders. I try to find a good position with Reward/Risk>=2 and then I enter and take profit. I do not hold my order for too long. Because, as we can see, there are many news in the world that will affect to the exchange rate. We do not know that will happen in Europe or America...
    So, I always take profit with my R/R ratio. Do not hold my order too long.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right scalping trading is very very risky than any other strategy and its not suitable for new traders as you can lose all your deposited capital in short period of time.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    mujh is kay bara may koi knowlege nhi hai agar kis ko is kay bara may kuch pata hai tu app mujh ko is kay bara may kuch bata dain taka mujh pata chala kay yah kia hai

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right some traders are overconfident that they can make more profits in short period of time and they lose lot of money due to opening of high lot so its better not to use high lot.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each method mentioned here suits to certain group of people and only those should select and stick to them and make profit. It is better to concentrate on the method which personally suits us rather than going by popularity.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 291 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)