+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 291 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai koi bhi trading bhadia hey aap koi bhi adopt ker sektay ho, lekin zeroori nehi k hum ek hi style adopt kerein aap teeno bhi ker sektay hien, eksar trader long term k saath short term aur scalping bhi kertay hien

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping bohot hi mushkil hey lekin saath hi bohot ziaada profitable bhi kunki jo trader yeh scalping kertay hien woh kafi earn kertay hien lekin her koi nehi ker sektay, is ko kernay k liye bohot practice chahiye hoti hey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap woh strategy dhoondo jis mein aap ko kem type computer k aagey baithna peray, mostly traders uk aur us session mein aa ker trade kertay hien, aap bhi usi session mien ja ker trade kero, jab session khetam to trading na kero

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    I will choose scalping because sometime i always monitor the chart without rest. scalping is suitable for the impatient trader who is prepared
    to devote a lot of time and continoue focus to the market . just take few pips but we gain a lot of profit.

Thanks
    i think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.

Thanks
    no, i think scalping is not always trade with big lot.
    a scalping also use a money management so use a reasonable lot that suits with the balance. scalping will work well if we are apply compounding in the trade. with 1% daily profit we can see the growth money with scalping technique, money management , and compounding.

Junior Member oussama is an unknown quantity at this point oussama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping can give us fast and easy profit's to be precise rather thaN waiting whole day keeping a track of your trade, yes day trading does give us profits big but then even then u have to be sure for the exiting point, as compared in scalping you are there in your seat making profits in short time and not to bother to keep track whole day around

Thanks
    i think you are good trader sir, because you can do well in both strategy.
    can you explain to me how you can do consistent for it?
    for me, i just using one strategy because i often use two strategy but the result is really bad.

Thanks
    yeah, even we can say loss is good lesson to us and also failure is the a success that delayed.
    when you can animates the words, you will know and try to always learning from your loss. so you may dont repeat some mistakes and always realize if this is a risky business.

Thanks
    yeah i think many people cant patient to making profit so they choose scalping as their techinque.
    i think there is no trader who patient to make profit, but you can patient if you confident that in some time forex will give you profit. some trader who patient is swing trader, because they holding too much position when get a lot of loss but they still withstand because have a large capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 291 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)