बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2312

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31.44 USD
    Thanks
    g bhai me to saeving ya silwar jata mujhy to lagta hy as kafi log psand ni krty han r han as ko me bhe psand bhe ni ni krta as ko

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (06-28-2018), MARandhawa (06-28-2018), Mustansir (06-26-2018), Nirzana (06-26-2018), sattar087 (06-26-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member nick will become famous soon enough nick's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.41 USD
    Thanks
    For me as a beginner, I start with daily trading because it has less risk and more profit can be gained if fundamental and technical analysis is right. But after a week I tried to scalping a number and succeeded. But I still prefer day trading because I think I am lacking the right analysis and well based on my understanding I really know Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading is an excellent strategy to benefit from the forex market but for me I think I will advise all forex traders to use scalping strategy because with scalping you make profit amount from forex market all day

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    113.76 USD
    Thanks
    To find out the best way in trading, it's up to the merchant himself to identify and know what's best for him and what he likes. Personally I prefer daily trading and swing trading both work very good and very profitable in the forex market. and scalping main bahut small profit banta hai trading maine main day dekha hai ki sahi enter the outgoing set karne to baad for 3-4 hours wait karte hain for achha profit mil jata hi main swing for banane profit to liye kai din wait karna padta hai aur middle price main bahut fluctuate hain hani yani waves to swing main badi catch teak hi trends to sub sub wave hamain bahut wait karwa sakte hain aur so 300 pips se neechhe stop loss hum swing set main karte hain to daily to 100 pip moving price kahin bhi hamain dhokha de sakte hain.

Member shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225 is a glorious beacon of light shafique225's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    207.82 USD
    Thanks
    G haan bohaat say traders aisay hain jo khud sochtay hain and khud he trade kertay hain and doosroon sat mushwra nahain layaty hain and akhar per kiya reult hota hai k k wo trade ko loss ker dyatay hain dear friends main kahoon ga k forex trading main ap apni b samnain rukhain and doosroun k b laikn jo ap ko achi lagay ap us per trade kerain ap ko is say faida ho ga.

Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    294.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,386 Times in 565 Posts
    Dear aap ny perfect bat ki hai hum jis method sy bhi trade karien phir permanently usi method ko use karna chahiye roz roz humien apny trading style ko change nahi karna chahiye aur mery khial sy behtar hoga keh kehhum log bary time frame ko prefer karien yeni keh usko use karty huwe trade karien in sab sy best intraday trading hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (07-13-2018)

Junior Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    56.26 USD
    Thanks
    Scalping always does not meet my expectations, most of the time I fail with scalping it may be my lack of knowledge or my bad luck. But my main business strategy is long-term trading strategy. With more balance I fell my open position if that loss. Every 100 pips difference I open the same position. I believe the market today or tomorrow will come to a loss and profit. and scalping trading is too risky, by scalping traders can make a lot of money but can also blow your account. im day trader but some times i do swing trading. traders should avoid trading scalping. But if trading scalping suits you than you can do it ..

Junior Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    37.51 USD
    Thanks
    Yes unfortunately, in scalping it needs an accurate determination. Small mistakes can make traders lose money, and put high pressure. So, experience will take an important role to reduce stress and emotion in scalping. Can not scalp when a trader is still difficult to control emotions. and Most new traders so, but risky scalping is a trading style. Again and again bear the cost of business expansion. For some time now, and for more of the merchant brokers to be generated. That is, it is a reseller or distributor for the sale itself should be thought of.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.30 USD
    Thanks
    I have a feeling that every trader has a unique style and should choose it according to his skills and goals so that two trading styles about me I prefer day trading because it should be classic and easy and less risk than swings that may need extra skill to do it right. and I have 2 trading accounts. One of them for scalping and the other is to swing. Try not to limit yourself to just one style. Always trying to improve yourself. You never know which one will make you the most money. Try and play around with a little trading strategy. After trying it, you'll know what's best for you.

Junior Member tabungan will become famous soon enough tabungan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.97 USD
    Thanks
    yes obviously scalping is the best strategy and better by traders today. because it is one that gains huge profits in short time intervals. And no one is ready to be patient. So much trade with scalping. But one should understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can not do it easily. and Whatever scalper scores, I still prefer scalping as a trading style. I feel more enjoy and get more benefits with scalping. In addition, as a "rebate hunter" that scalping is the fastest way to get that much rebate, as it can do many transactions in one day.

13. Lamborghini
    Member FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138.07 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 324 Posts
    well I am the intra day trader. main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance jyada nehi he. and main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast