+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 291 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I chose to become a scalper trading because this is the fastest way to make a profit even with a very high risk.
    but what may make, the greater the risk is not whether the benefits to be achieved will be even greater.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I prefer and I trade Bslkh scalp .. I do not like Soanecat and deals that last for days but for weeks .. causes me a lot and losing always be very large .. is possible to affect anything on the market and change the direction completely or scalping quick does not take a lot of time and opportunities available dozens of times every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you opinion.....if you have not mastered a system then you should slowly just in using it because it would be dangerous to you trading..

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deathzz View Post
    until now I still choose to be a scalper,: D
    probably because scalping is a type of trading is suitable for people new to forex, because being a scalper had the opportunity to earn quick profits,
    its easy but risky,because many traders said thats not to hard to gain 10 or less, Scalping is a convenient trading option better suited for traders who cannot afford the long hours that day trading typically requires.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    until now I still choose to be a scalper,: D
    probably because scalping is a type of trading is suitable for people new to forex, because being a scalper had the opportunity to earn quick profits,

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some experts say that good trend identification can be easily done on longer time frames and hence i prefer to go with swing trading. It suits to my character the most and i am comfortable with this method. I never tried day trading , may be it is not possible for me.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think,the long time trader can earns a lot.Suppose,one currency pair changed 500 pips in 20 days.A scalper minimum trades 20 times in the time and gives broker 60 pips fees.One the other hand a long time trader gives only 3 pips fees.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any trading style and the way we please do that is important to get lucky, and the more important of all is to know how how profit can be generated and can last a long time until he could continue to be a moneymaking machine for us and for the livelihoods of us all, sclaping and swing trading is as good if we have a capital management and emotional resilience and has a way of trading that can be directed to our trading profit every time we do.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NAYON View Post
    i prefer day trading.its better for newbie i think. but when market is move too much thn i use scalping.. every one know scalping is risky thn other trading method but if you make profit with scalping thn go with it.
    best scalping method is a method with some rules that are tailored to some of the things that is consistent with trading rules themselves to be better and less willing to take risks sometimes makes trading so we become less attractive to run

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul ssehi baat ki aap ney, swing trading ka yehi to faida hota hey aap ko pura din computer k saamney nehi bethna perta aap apna time kahin or spend kertay hien, lekin jo meza scalping mein hey woh kisi or mein nehi, scalpers bohot kemaatey hien

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 291 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)