+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 291 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily ya can make us relax for a moment without having to constantly monitor the market
    so the same intraday scalping and differ only apparent execution time we can monitor at any time according to our taste

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moves around and see the ongoing trend of how, if we implemented is flexible, even if we focus on one system does not matter, because of the fluctuating motion allows us to implement a free trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    despite having a high risk, I always use this technique, I think speed is absolutely essential to run
    not only capital that we could have doubled but also saves time, so always use an appropriate time to start

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap woh strategy dhoondo jis mein aap ko kem type computer k aagey baithna peray, mostly traders uk aur us session mein aa ker trade kertay hien, aap bhi usi session mien ja ker trade kero, jab session khetam to trading na kero

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping bohot hi mushkil hey lekin saath hi bohot ziaada profitable bhi kunki jo trader yeh scalping kertay hien woh kafi earn kertay hien lekin her koi nehi ker sektay, is ko kernay k liye bohot practice chahiye hoti hey

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    I do day trading, this is because i trade even commodities. With scalping, it will be difficult to trade on commodities because of their spreads.
    My trading style is different from other because i want to trading daily at different time and i also try to do scalping because it is the profitable method but i know it is risky so i need careful .

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do day trading, this is because i trade even commodities. With scalping, it will be difficult to trade on commodities because of their spreads.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping need a trader to be well experience and need good atmosphere for scalping, i cannot scalp in gold spread being wider, those trades stop loss trigger i lose loss +spread, so i feel swing trading is best.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nobody or no trading style is a looser if they are making profits with their style or strategy, but the fact is that brokers usually hate very short term scalpers moreover trades that lasts less than 2 min.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    In fact, I prefer and I trade Bslkh scalp .. I do not like Soanecat and deals that last for days but for weeks .. causes me a lot and losing always be very large .. is possible to affect anything on the market and change the direction completely or scalping quick does not take a lot of time and opportunities available dozens of times every day
    For me I trade with a demo account,these give a sense of being in the market without using any money of your own which am sure you would lose. make sure you know what drives the market and understand the market very well,make sure you are your own captain,develop your own strategy and never enter the market without knowing what will happen that day !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 291 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)