+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 291 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    i think i prefer scalping,because it is fast..and if u can master it,u dont have to worry for a long time,like swing trading and day trading..If u day trading and swing trading u must have enough capital,so u dont get margin call..
    I agree with what you have pointed out to me because scalping is very useful if we can master it, and when we do not reach the green line even then if you still control the market then it is not so worried about us,, thats right

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh is kay bara may koi knowlege nhi hai agar kis ko is kay bara may kuch pata hai tu app mujh ko is kay bara may kuch bata dain taka mujh pata chala kay yah kia hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    main jo houn na day trading or swing trading dono ko he use karta houn kioun k mugh ko es dono main he profit milta ha es liye main to ye dono he use kar k forex trading main profit kama raha houn

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    i think i prefer scalping,because it is fast..and if u can master it,u dont have to worry for a long time,like swing trading and day trading..If u day trading and swing trading u must have enough capital,so u dont get margin call..
    i think there is a trade-off between trading scalping and swing trading/day trading. in scalping you get in and get out fast but you also risk your account faster.
    in swing trading/day trading you wait for sometime to get an entry and sometime to get out but you risk a lot less.
    so yeah, it is up to the trader which one he wants to use.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true what you say that using the new system had to be at the start of the demo account or can be a real account but with a small capital safer

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was a scalper now i turned into a day trader and scalp a little sometimes when market is range bound or at retracements, but now i saw the results of a swing trader, and it attracted me to be a swing trader, as i never liked swing trading before

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    Swing trading is used by professionals in currency trading, forex trading and stock trading with amazing results. Learning how to swing trade and using it as your trading style or strategy will give you the much needed edge over the market and help you become a profitable and professional trader online or offline. On this website, youll find only the best and most powerful trading tips, tools and secrets to put you on the path to trading successfully.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in my estimation scalping trading solely appropriate for trader thats mastering methodological investigation and not very appropriate for trader thats worn basic trading strategy as a result of basic are additional appropriate for long-term trading strategy

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 291 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)