+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 291 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Junior Member kazamonsif is an unknown quantity at this point kazamonsif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the best for me and I see that scalping strategies that could be the best strategies that enable you to get a lot of profit in a period of time is not a great ability
    Nothing is impossible

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiran View Post
    i think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.
    yeah that's right bro, I was yesterday because too many overconfidence eventually loss even MC. for learning as well for me, it's really like to combine scalping with the swing but was not as easy as I imagined.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i think many people cant patient to making profit so they choose scalping as their techinque.
    i think there is no trader who patient to make profit, but you can patient if you confident that in some time forex will give you profit. some trader who patient is swing trader, because they holding too much position when get a lot of loss but they still withstand because have a large capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, even we can say loss is good lesson to us and also failure is the a success that delayed.
    when you can animates the words, you will know and try to always learning from your loss. so you may dont repeat some mistakes and always realize if this is a risky business.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are good trader sir, because you can do well in both strategy.
    can you explain to me how you can do consistent for it?
    for me, i just using one strategy because i often use two strategy but the result is really bad.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think something about strategies is depend by each trader.
    we cant say that scalping strategies is better than other strategies, trader use some strategy because that strategies is suitable with their.
    for me, i suitable with scalping and intraday trading, some time i use the both as long as i have good balance.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omofx View Post
    newbies should not even try to scalp the market because they will lose their trading account , it take time practice and skills for you to become successful in scalping
    I think that for the scalping should be dones at what time? when theres is a strong trend and whether this techniques is still safes to do!! please explains, excuse because i am still newbies traders

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each have their own advantages trading system itself. scalping as we can take market fluctuations and may take a profit even in a state sideway. but if to get as many pips did not swing and not as relaxed swing.

Senior Member s.chandna is an unknown quantity at this point s.chandna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some investors like to head and they are satisfied with their dealing style but some investors call scalpers currency dealing nonwinners.

Some investors are intra day investors who keep their roles longer but close their place in the same day these investors are known as Day Traders.

Some investors keep their roles for few days but not more than weeks time these investors are known as move investors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 291 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)