+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 291 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the day trader to the scalper may be because I see scalping as gambling since it involves the use of very low time frame for analysing the market. Whereas, I prefer the swing trading style to others because it involves very the use of higher time frames which filters the noise present in lower time frames.

Senior Member youssef is an unknown quantity at this point youssef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes trade using short-term or long term. depending on our current trading position. if possible profit in a short time then it is better taken immediately.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    well I am the intra day trader. main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance jyada nehi he. and main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    i'm a day trader and i'm for only 40 pips per trade.but every type of trader is unique and we can not tell any kind of trading style is not good.atlast only final profit counts and not the style.Opt for the style which you like the most.
    this is a very good trick to keep us away from greed and overtrading; i agree with you completely.
    i am also trading using intra-day trading style because i think it is the best for small trader like me.

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Relied on a deal to open one every day in the sense I enter I trade on Forex daily transactions and in this way I work at Forex since I learned of a period of approximately two years ago and I think this is the way to success in Forex

Junior Member ron is an unknown quantity at this point ron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm a day trader and i'm for only 40 pips per trade.but every type of trader is unique and we can not tell any kind of trading style is not good.atlast only final profit counts and not the style.Opt for the style which you like the most.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoryo View Post
    Scalping is a very high risk,but I think many are successful in this illegal trade using scalping system, and I guess it's back to the trading style of each to choose what system is better suited for their use....
    correct sir, the scalping method we will be able to benefit very much in a very fast and of course this can only be done by traders who are really really concerned in this scalping system, scalping for me it was great for us to learn

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoryo View Post
    Scalping is a very high risk,but I think many are successful in this illegal trade using scalping system, and I guess it's back to the trading style of each to choose what system is better suited for their use....
    scalping is that one can get profits in little time and then he can do what ever he wants other then forex trading. Scalpers often use high lots but you have to be extremely good to to scalping trading.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 291 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)