+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 291 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned uttkal is an unknown quantity at this point uttkal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is very easy and safe for traders. I use scalping daily on London session. I use Trend indicator, Candle Time, Helkin asia and Stochastic Indicators in 1M to 15M time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was more comfortable to berdagan in scalping, but when exposed to floating a lot and sometimes I forget to put stop losses I see the behavior of the weekly market, if there is a chance the reversal nterjadi then I took to day trading as well,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea ,I think so that.salping is very risky.Because when we do scalping then we use short time frame .so short time frame can not give proper signal.So we can take more loss.I hate scalping.
    I am always prefer swing trading for using h1 time frame.Thanks a lot everybody

Banned Fmfx is an unknown quantity at this point Fmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi all

I am a swing trader and i will say it is the best and most profitable.

Swing trading allows you time to do other stuffs, it allows you to see the big picture. Trading swing allows you to analyze properly bcos you will be using the higher time frame, unlike scalpers that trade on 1M and 5M charts which doesn't see the major trend or the big support and resistance upfront. I have been trading swing for over a year now and the result has been outstanding compared to when i was day trading.

Swing trading give maximum profit and rest of mind, swing trading aloows you time to plan your trade and so on and so forth.

Regards

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too agree with you point, daily trading is best, scalping can bring quick profit for us but its very risky because we usually take big lot for scalping to earn big profit, due to big lot size we lose big amount also in a single wrong decision.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap kah rahy hen k scalping newbies k lye theek nhi but ma ny dykha hy k mostly newbies scalping ko he use krty hen. Mery khyal sy scalping strategy ak mushkil strategy hy, jb ma new tha tb ma b scalping krta tha but ab tu scalping sy dr lagta hy.

Senior Member musa2012 is an unknown quantity at this point musa2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Three types of trading you have described and all of these are working good with different traders. Scalpers are losers i am not agree with that. I saw a lot of traders are earning good profit each month with their scalping strategy. Day trading is a very good theory for forex market. But i personally use swing trading.

Member sarfaraznawaz is an unknown quantity at this point sarfaraznawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Dear, I am trading with all these three technice so i think Scalping is Good but Its very Dangerous because if you make 10 dollar from Scalping and you are not too good in scalping so you loss more than this in day or in a minute and if you trade like a Day Trader you have a chance for make a good profit but also chance to loss but for Swing trader its very benificial because if Swing trader know good Stratigy and Have Good Technical Indicator Skill they make lots of money. Both are Good Trading Style in theier Field.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    good choice, then:

"Why we must to use scalping techniques?"

The tendency of scalping technique is to try to "steal" profit in the scale of 5-10 pips on every open position that is done repeatedly. If the trader is successful and able to get 10 pips every time, and if the cost per pips is $ 1 per pips, then the trader will get $ 10 for every trade that was done. 10 times a day he was doing scalping, then the result is $ 100., good luck for you,
    scalping is definitely good if the trader already have knowledge to do so and practice a lot because scalping is not a thing for newbies.
    but everything must be suitable for the trader because if the trading strategy is not suitable for the trader then he will not make money from it.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping allows you to open short trades that do not last for more than 5 mins. The trades can even last for just a minute and your targets are very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not advised for a beginner trader because you will usually require to use big lot sizes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 291 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)