+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 291 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping need good internet connection also and need low spread because when its low pips play and at the same time need careful mind when to close . at the news time i think its hard to do scalping because of great movement but sometime i got good profit also at this time but need to ability to quick decission.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ziada long time kay liay keuun, agar app aik time fixed ker lain, kuch hours jiss may bas aap trading karay to phir to easily scalping ki jaa sakti hay. ziada best time London or New York ka overlap time hi samjha jata hay, jiss may market may volatility ziada hoti hay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, even we can say loss is good lesson to us and also failure is the a success that delayed.
    when you can animates the words, you will know and try to always learning from your loss. so you may dont repeat some mistakes and always realize if this is a risky business.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jahangir2812 View Post
    You are correct my own close friend this scalping approach we all is able to gain completely really rapid and naturally this may merely be achieved by means of merchants who're genuinely genuinely anxious with this scalping method scalping to me it was just the thing for us to know.
    scalpers usually make money faster than any other type of trader in this business because they get in and get out
    of this market fast by targeting only a small profit per trade. sometimes they use big lot too depending on the market condition.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ziada long time kay liay keuun, agar app aik time fixed ker lain, kuch hours jiss may bas aap trading karay to phir to easily scalping ki jaa sakti hay. ziada best time London or New York ka overlap time hi samjha jata hay, jiss may market may volatility ziada hoti hay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, even we can say loss is good lesson to us and also failure is the a success that delayed.
    when you can animates the words, you will know and try to always learning from your loss. so you may dont repeat some mistakes and always realize if this is a risky business.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are correct my own close friend this scalping approach we all is able to gain completely really rapid and naturally this may merely be achieved by means of merchants who're genuinely genuinely anxious with this scalping method scalping to me it was just the thing for us to know.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uttkal View Post
    Scalping is very easy and safe for traders. I use scalping daily on London session. I use Trend indicator, Candle Time, Helkin asia and Stochastic Indicators in 1M to 15M time frame.
    it does not really matter which trading strategy to use as long as the trader can make money from it and not losing more than winning.
    scalping is indeed easy for experienced trader but it is hard for newbie like me who don't have that much experience.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe so that sapling is extremely high risk. Mainly because when we do scalping and then we work with limited time figure. thus limited time figure are not able to give right indication. Consequently we can consider more damage. When i dislike scalping. I am constantly desire golf swing trading for utilizing h1 time period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 291 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)