+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 291 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think people say that scalpers are losers because they do not know how to scalp. You have to scalp using TP and SL levels and be very fast. Never take market orders because you will lose. There are some other tips that you must follow to be a good scalper.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i think scalping is only for day traders.
    you get so much accurate result on day trading.scalping is recommended for day trading.
    so trade on your own risk.
    thanks.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, even we can say loss is good lesson to us and also failure is the a success that delayed.
    when you can animates the words, you will know and try to always learning from your loss. so you may dont repeat some mistakes and always realize if this is a risky business.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad View Post
    I do prefer to trade in this market as scalping trader because i think it is the easy way to make money easily from this market but for this trader have to have very good knowledge about this market and timing of this market because i think trader can do scalping trade in the volatile market.
    Exactly, volatility is very important for scalping. In volatile market the trader would not have to wait longer and can get profit immidaily. But in non volatile market there is huge risks in doing scalping.

Senior Member Kimpet is an unknown quantity at this point Kimpet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalsale View Post
    I sometimes trade using short-term or long term. depending on our current trading position. if possible profit in a short time then it is better taken immediately.
    Also known as 'Intraday', positions are usually entered & exited within the same trading day. Obviously scalping fits into this category. Traders in general are interested in quicker, smaller amounts and making multiple trades per day.So i Choose this type of trading.

Senior Member jamalsale is an unknown quantity at this point jamalsale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes trade using short-term or long term. depending on our current trading position. if possible profit in a short time then it is better taken immediately.

Senior Member Kimpet is an unknown quantity at this point Kimpet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad View Post
    I do prefer to trade in this market as scalping trader because i think it is the easy way to make money easily from this market but for this trader have to have very good knowledge about this market and timing of this market because i think trader can do scalping trade in the volatile market.
    scalping mean quick or short term trading. Because if we need some quick money with low risk range, then we must need to use scalping procedure. Because in this method risk factor is low and we may expect some profit.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love Scapling . Scapling is very profitable strategy but some time it is very risky ..
    i use Scapling with MA and cci 4
    i like 15M TF for Scapling .. 2nd i like Swing Trading.. it is very very profitable but small risk..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 291 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)