+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 291 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is so lucrative tool just for retailer who are efficient in this way associated with trading. I use scalping with my own selling and also i make sale along with that, i just use shifting ordinary inductor for you to submit my personal trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai tou scalping ko hei jada pasand karta hoon aur esko abhi achhe se sikh raha hoon,mujhe lagta hai ek baar mai scalping achhe se sikh gaya tou mai daily ka consistent profit earn kar sakta hoon....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    yes in a trade that should be really really pay attention and analyze a measure of resistance of a capital because capital is not sufficient if the long pip untu risky it will fail or margincall

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe sabse jayda scalping pasand hai, mujhe scalping trick bhi pata chal gayi hai, main scalping mein daily ka 10 pips consistently earn kar sakta hon, aur main din mein sirf ek hi baar scalping karna pasand karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member fastry is an unknown quantity at this point fastry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use the day trading. since for beginners like me, scalping is very complicated as well as swing. but when I am proficient later, I'll try all three.

Member ryandwi is an unknown quantity at this point ryandwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by syahin View Post
    Forex is always a two way edge. It is easy to profits for some and not easy for some others. So making profits is dependent on the trader i think learning theory and lots of practice, both very important and should be done, to understand the forex, and can get a consistent profit
    In my opinion the answer is black to each trader, for patience trader I think prefer to choose swing trading , but for trader who have several nimitue to trading I think they choose scalping

Senior Member nufatrx4u is an unknown quantity at this point nufatrx4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping Is best on behalf of me and that i see that the scalping ways will be higher ways that alter you to urge abundant profit within the amount of your time isn't sizeable ability.. i feel the additional profitable is scalping, as a result of if we are able to master this method, i think several pips we are able to get..

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is a preferred method of most of the newbie.It can give some quick profit.again to do scalping fundamental knowledge is not much requirement i think except the news release time.I prefer to do scalping but not all the time because sometimes it is needed to hold the position couple of days.so in that case it turns into a day or swing trading.But to hold the position for couple of days you should have the proper calculation that you will not be a victim of margin call.Once i was a victim of this.so be careful in day or swing trading.

Senior Member marsi is an unknown quantity at this point marsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing trading is the superior, it makes more pips and it is little venturesome.
    You can only exercise this method of trading when you hit a big equilibrate.
    As for scalping, it is unspoilt and it is not sure that scalpers are losers. Determine the music of trades that suits you

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all trading options are good till the time you are making profit.most of the trader believe in scalping,day trading or swing trading.the idea behind is to make profit or loss the same day,no carry over of trade.but trading caution has to be used as there is chance of over trading and there can be margin call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 291 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)