+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend of scalping technique is to try to "steal" profit in the scale of 5-10 pips on every open position that is done repeatedly. If the trader is successful and able to get 10 pips at a time, and if its value per pips is $ 1 per pips, then the trader will earn $ 10 for each trade made. 10 times a day he's doing scalping, then the result is $ 100. scalping is not a fruitful idea about trading in forex, many traders are very much looser with it, I can say it is a luck trading if the favor in you , you will get success and else you are looser. so avoid it and trade with manual trading system with some analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In contrast to a day trader who may just make two to four times daily open positions, a scalper usually do open positions up to dozens of times every day for the sake of achieving the target profit which has been determined. However unfortunately obscure local scalper chasing a little profit and risked a lot of capital. I prefer to be day traders since trading became more neatly arranged

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i agree with this. In all style of trading contains advantages and disadvantages. We must adapt with the style which is suitable for us. I prefer to trade in Swing trading. Because, my deals will always float in negative side and i have to wait for this to reach the target. So, i let the deal to grow more. Swing trading is suitable for who lack in analysis like me. One should not be too rigid in his trading method, we should trade according to the market conditions. If the market is in trending mode then long term trading is the best way to make profit. And if it is moving in sideways then it is better to make money with scalping.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing trading is the best way of trading you just have to wait for some time to get good position and after getting the position you must have to give some time for your position so that you will get full reward for that trade after some time. if for me to use a strategy that depends on what kind of market conditions, market sideways when I normally use scalping techniques to target a small point and I used to do when the market is not influenced by fundamental news.

Trusted Member Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 3,438 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market technical analysis trend is buy according to some best indicator Zigzag,RSI
    Market is going up position so if you want to gain good profit must open order buy. Also money management keep you safe from loss. Before trade open must recognize market trend .Your knowledge about market give you chance to earn good profit .
    Best of luck .

Member Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Online advertising, also known as online marketing, Internet advertising, digital advertising or web advertising, is a form of marketing and advertising which uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to consumers. Many consumers find online advertising disruptive[1] and have increasingly turned to ad blocking for a variety of reasons.

Member Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stock market simulator (redirect from Video stock exchange)
    market moves. Other advanced strategies include leverage, short-selling, forex and derivatives trading. Successful execution and profit generation from

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Self-Promotion". The New York Times. "Historical Exchange Rates Tool & Forex History Data (1.637635 USD per GBP)". OFX. 1997. Archived from the original
    59 KB (4,679 words) - 22:15, 1 June 2020

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Karachi Stock Exchange, Lahore Stock Exchange and Islamabad Stock Exchange were inducted into a unified Pakistan Stock

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leads to risky decision as well.... If it doesn't go right place only huge loss can happen... I am trying this method in demo account & is working good.. i do not prefer swing it take along time to gain the profit or to loss and i do not prefer the scalping because it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)