+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 291 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    (balance/1500=lot size ) ? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only big amounts like 10k.but for example if i have $100 then ($100/1500=0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? omg the profit will be so small that it can be almost negotiable. for a minimal capital, according to my good trading daily use style. or it could also force scalper. but for a capital-intensive and do not have much time in front of a computer for continuous trading with good long-term trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader and for me its too difficult to do swing trading. I don't do scalping due to less knowledge otherwise I know it very well that scalping is the best method for money making quickly. Day trading is something that best suits me so I am a day trader. yes obviously scalping is the most better and preferable strategy by traders now a days. because it is the one which gains big profits in short interval of time.and no one is ready to be patient.so many trade by scalping.but one should understand that scalping requires lot of practice and everyone cant do it easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a good way to make a good profit , scalping has advantages and disadvantages, Advantages it can get a large number of the profits with just a few of the deals unlike entering daily, but the Disadvantages that had bounced price will lose a lot of money and possibly your account too, so I would advise patience before entering into transactions and technical analysis right and rely on more than a given , as moving average and trend , moving and Fibonacci , bollinger bands and stochastic , such like these

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping can give us fast and easy profit's to be precise rather thaN waiting whole day keeping a track of your trade, yes day trading does give us profits big but then even then u have to be sure for the exiting point, as compared in scalping you are there in your seat making profits in short time and not to bother to keep track whole day around i normally trade by scalp style, i trie day trade but can only be successfull in it if i am getting good signals also a simple trend and about swing trade then i have not tried it as of yet coz that has big risks according to me coz any possibilty can be an outcome in it so i avoid it

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I combine both day-trading and swing trading. But I have separate accounts for each. I make more profit from day trading, but I also have more screen time. . . so the choice is about if you have enough time to do one or the other? I day-trade for about 6 hours max in a day, but swing trade takes me less than an hour for a whole day. I decided to trade using any method to suit the conditions of market movements. when market movements are fast and aggressive then I will use traditional methods of swing and follow the trend. because we can not impose the strategy that we have, if not in accordance with the movement of market conditions at that time.

Banned AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar has a reputation beyond repute AliZafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,235 Posts
    i am agree with you and never thought 5:30 which is really very big . anyway although i dont do scalping regular basis but i think if we can use low lot then its better because it may not hard us . sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss. so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots. for newbies, you know, swing trading is the best... cause newbies can't handle the pace of scalping... on the other hand, swing is less hard for them... they can start with a simple moving average...

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sadli khan View Post
    i am agree with you and never thought 5:30 which is really very big . anyway although i dont do scalping regular basis but i think if we can use low lot then its better because it may not hard us . sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss. so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots. for newbies, you know, swing trading is the best... cause newbies can't handle the pace of scalping... on the other hand, swing is less hard for them... they can start with a simple moving average...
    i got good profit also at this time but need to ability to quick decission. The tendency of scalping technique is to try to "steal" profit in the scale of 5-10 pips on every open position that is done repeatedly. If the trader is successful and able to get 10 pips every time, and if the cost per pips is $ 1 per pips, then the trader will get $ 10 for every trade that was done. 10 times a day he was doing scalping, then the result is $ 100.,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

10. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping need good internet connection also and need low spread because when its low pips play and at the same time need careful mind when to close . at the news time i think its hard to do scalping because of great movement but sometime i got good profit also at this time but need to ability to quick decission. The tendency of scalping technique is to try to "steal" profit in the scale of 5-10 pips on every open position that is done repeatedly. If the trader is successful and able to get 10 pips every time, and if the cost per pips is $ 1 per pips, then the trader will get $ 10 for every trade that was done. 10 times a day he was doing scalping, then the result is $ 100., good luck for you,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i like to mix all the above . i will have maybe one account with a swing trade position and another one with a day trading position . i find it more profitable because i have the time to scalp and day trade also .though i really think it depends on your personality and how you like trading . the older one is the more relaxed he/she tends to be with trading Scalping is best strategy to make the trading good and the trader need to be make the good planning to trade and use this strategy to make the trading better to get the good trading profit, so newbie of the forex trading must get the strategy and make the trading profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 291 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)