+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se app ko forex mai agar ek perfect trader bana hai tuh hume es kam mai khud hard work karni chahi aa tabi hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwdie bussiness hai hum es kam mai displine se paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned warsino is an unknown quantity at this point warsino's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people who say baha sclping very dangerous but there are also very good mengataan that sclping separately to trade , which confused me because I am still a beginner right diforex ........ give me an explanation for this that I am more confident decisions in taking trading system ..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i allways workin on the swing because Scalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day, because we can take advantage of the correction as small as possible, so be carfulll when you trading scalper because its very riscky my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i prefer swing trading, that to train a new system that we use will be much better if it was done on a real trading account but with a small capital to more secure and scpling is the way that trade has a greater level of risk they all returned to their respective trader.

Member Hishamsaeed is an unknown quantity at this point Hishamsaeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ... I think that it is not easy to convert our small money to big money. $10 into $100 is 1000% percentage of profit, is posible but not easy. a pro trader just set 10% - 20% per month to get profit.......................

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do prefer scalping trade as i am holding small capital.... to me it is not best but good way to make instant profit rather waiting for long time with a hope to make big profit... I think with $100 one can start scalping but for day and long term trading big capital is required as we have to hold the position for whole day or days...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me i prefer swing but its a good strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades, thats all my dear mate.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello dear in general Scalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day, because we can take advantage of the correction as small as possible.
    but it only applies if you can control the MM. so be carfull and good luck.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    If I tend to use the technique of daily trading with TP and SL between 40-60 pips. By doing a good analysis of the Asian session or the session I did OP Europe and later in the US session I will close the transaction whatever the outcome. Both the loss and profit. And it will take place every day in the same way.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear the strategy is only for doing the trade in the forex market and if trader is happy with his/her simple strategy then its his/her own decision and main purposes is earning not selecting the different strategy for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)