+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 291 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    all should be done with low risks and all it has to start from small things and it would be very nice and we have to be focused because scalping of the high concentration swing trade while we only took a few minutes to analyze

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    All Forex currency exchange trading buisness styles of trading are good. for me I believe that it is best a trader chooses the trade style that gets them best results any time that they are tradimg.
    Patience is Key.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love scalping, but I don't know what is day trading and swing trading. Scalping is very popular and so much profitable trading system. But scalping is not so much easy it is a little bit risky also. We need to many things and support and resistance for doing scalping. Without knowing any things about support and resistance, we can't dso scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yasinvai is on a distinguished road yasinvai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is trading in 4-10 minutes. The profits are much smaller but more frequent. Scalping suffers from the fact that the fees paid to your broker will usually take a big percentage of your total profits. To be successful at scalping you need to have more than an 80% winning percentage.

Member fatdog is on a distinguished road fatdog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping usually offers the very high risk as we do not have the clear Entry and the Exit points.you also have to see news too as one news can change all the technical analysis and in long term news makes less impact as well as also it can be easy to analyze technically too.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    the scalpiing trading or the swing its a trade or brock very urgent for mini account some traders were able to make a profit at the beginning of their trading but usually they will suffer losses after that

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I am a day trader or you can say intraday trader and sometimes if I see good opportunity then I place for order for swing trading, That I keep my winning trades for long times and I use trailing stops for that.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji trader agar day trading karna jaanta ho to wo apne daily ke targets ko ess business me poora kar sakta hai,yahan trader ke liye sabse jaroori yehi hota hai ki wo ess business me apne targets ke liye plan banakar chalein..
    bhai day trading hum logo ke liye achha sabit ho sakta hai, agar jo hum trading karna jante hai to, main idher market mein jayda time spend karta hoon trading keliye, lekin scalping trading karna mujhe pasand hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Mohammed Foaud is an unknown quantity at this point Mohammed Foaud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks to my dear brother, this information valuable and useful and constructive it really a very important topic to clarify
    In reconciling always waiting for you to more

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a matter of preference, A trader is supposed to choose what works best for them in this buisness. Mine is Swing and Position trading, I make a good application of both of them in every trade.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 291 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)