+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 291 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan mery khayal sy yeh baat bilkul theak hein ur wo log he zayda janty hein is ky baray main ur scapling bohat zayda profite able hota hein un tarders k liye jo bohat achai tarding karty hein ur unko professional way hota hein trading k wo bohat zayad erang kar sakte hein is k sth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch log trading se buot zayda khish han q k un konzayda se zayda profit ho rha ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself prefer to do it with a lower swing and risk and most importantly stay calm and patient and everything will be fine with us being able to trade well and everything will be fine with focus and we must be ready and all will be good okay with focus and self control right and everything will be fine with focus. and scalping is very risky it is better and more profitable for small traders for equity we do well with forex Must definitely look at the economic events that we can repeat over and over again and that is very good and most importantly keep the spirit

5. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-23)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to swing, because scalping is too risky so it is not good for us and we have to start from an easier and safer way so that we will be able to overcome losses, so all the election elections are necessary and that is very important. and scalping mujhe nahi ati hai na he i scalping my interest rakhta hun kiun to scalping se yeah automatic trading se is my business aap kabhi tarakki nahi kar paty hain aap ko khud trade se karni chahiye or is ko seekh kar is me lucky to get because chahiye yehi hai meri my best vows.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-23)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade by scalping. i scalps 10-15 pips from a single trade. It is very difficult scalp trading because many times the trade will get the direction against placement of the trade. so we have to book loss also. Onle expert do perfect scalping. I think robots are scalpers

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the most profitable strategy depends on the ability of traders who use the strategy, indeed I have often heard that traders who use scalping strategies often get losses. but not all traders use such scalping strategies, many of them benefit from this strategy and I am a broker and get 50 to 70 pips every day. This style of trading is best for me. Because all traders have different trading strategies and styles, the best style for a trader is a style where he can get more profits. We cannot say that scaling is better than swing trading or day trading. It depends on the trader.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-22), Unregistered (1)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I combine daily trading and swing trading. But I have a separate account for each. I get more profit from daily trading, but I also have more screen time. . . so the choice is do you have enough time to do one or the other? I trade daily for about 6 hours max in a day, but swing trading only takes less than one hour for a full day. and at the same time, I agree with the current display mode at the end of the program, because some of us use this practice much better, if it happens in one of the real investment accounts, but with a little money for repairs.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously scalping is the best strategy and most liked by traders now a few days. because it is one that gets big profits at short intervals. and no one is ready to be patient. so much trading with scalping. but people must understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can't do it easily. and swings and scalping have their respective advantages, so to choose which ones do not forget is still an important analysis, and supported by several factors, among others, we must be able to analyze the fundamental analysis that we combine with technical analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 291 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)