+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 291 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use scalping and swing trading. every morning I analyze to trade swings and open positions if there is a signal to enter. and at night I do scalping. I like long-term trading because I don't feel rushed to open a position. and I like scalping because it's fast and I enjoy that feeling sometimes.
    it all depends on what you are trading, it's always better for long-term trading, because the worst part is scalping because blood pressure rises and falls, you are never sure you will give a profit or loss everything you do is just take trades here and there , long term, u analyze and than trade like trading like PRO or scalping like just taking the radium trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,476 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery bhai mai tho in teeno ko best smjhta hun aur mazeed ye kahnga k apko jub bhi muka mlta hai market mai ap hr trf sy fyda utao chahy
    Trading ka jo bhi triqa ho ab ye ap par depend krta hai k ap kis trha sy aur knsi trading krty hai mny apna bta diya k jis pr bhi fyda utao bus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-19), bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-19), Mustansir (2018-08-21), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping the best method of trading on the forex market because the profits are too many illusions are big profits and also enter and exit Hariaa trading and provide many opportunities per day to a single currency pair but you need to follow up and metabolize capital management and good strategy and some traders are daily traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their positions on the same day the trader is called Day Trader. well like the forex forum thank you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will recommend you all of them my dear brother i think the best trader is that who know that how to win in the market and if you are
    such a kind of trader that work with the market situation and don't wasting his time on one way of trading then i think you are doing
    the right job my brother si keep it up.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-08-18), QamarXulqi (2018-08-18), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (7)

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,362 Times in 14,181 Posts
    well I am the intra day trader. main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance jyada nehi he. and main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), ah15 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-22), FM1881 (2018-08-28), FM2127 (2018-08-31), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    USD/JPY Price Forecast – dollar softens a bit after jobs report
    The US dollar dropped slightly against the Japanese yen after the jobs report came out on Friday. Quite frankly though, the action is somewhat muted as I think it was close enough for most traders to simply walk away. Because of this, I think that we do have buyers underneath and it’s only a matter of time before they get involved and start picking this pair up again

12. The Following User Says Thank You to waleed123456 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is really a method from which we can get good profit in a very short time but at the same time we must remember that it has negative aspect also because to do scalping we need net first and also keep in mind about SL because without it there is a possibility of losing large amounts. and you can do all kinds of trades on one accout, as you can swing big trading chart arrangements but always use the smaller lot, intraday most of us trade every day, and when the market is choppy or the bound range goes for scalping than

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), Unregistered (1)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    let me really think Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading is very good but I think scalping strategy is the best because with scalping we can always get the best return from the market because with scalping you do not really need much move in the forex market you need is signers and indicators to get your profit and I usually avoid scalping because for me it is very difficult to do. sometimes i do day trading and sometimes trade swings. I never rush in the market because I open 2-3 positions and wait for the right time to open further positions.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading style depends on the trader's personality and the timing, for me the swing trade is better where he has less time to analyze the charts and less time to be in front of the computer with high pressure. If you use money management with swing trade you will be a winner in forex and I prefer to trade using swing strategy. The percentage that I will be successful is much higher than if I am going to do scalping. I do not know why, but for nine months of continuous trading, I have never had a month that made a profit when I did a scalping strategy. I know many who like to use scalping strategies. Although to be honest I never know people who actually make constant profit using scalping strategies. But at least in the swing strategy I can say I am making a profit.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    scalping can give us fast and easy profit's to be precise rather thaN waiting whole day keeping a track of your trade, yes day trading does give us profits big but then even then u have to be sure for the exiting point, as compared in scalping you are there in your seat making profits in short time and not to bother to keep track whole day around

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 291 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)