+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 291 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to understand the difference between trading forex markets spot and counter currency trading traded on the Globex platform from CME Group or very easy to lose money while learning to trade. Spot forex trading is done through counters (OTC) through almost all banks, while currency futures are traded in central exchanges such as CME Group with the availability of central counter clearing, which offers peace of mind for some traders. Currency futures trading at CME is clearly much more suitable for online day traders who usually work with a small amount of capital in their trading accounts along with low margin requirements as well. and I think all styles for rading are great ... we are basically trading to get profits consistently. any method that is consistent with the profit goal will be better than losing in trading. so we have to learn all the ways to get consistent profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I combine daily trading and swing trading. But I have a separate account for each. I get more profit from daily trading, but I also have more screen time. . . so the choice is do you have enough time to do one or the other? I trade daily for a maximum of 6 hours a day, but swing trading only takes less than one hour for a full day and Style is important. We hear it every day, every time, from magazines, from TV, Radio Style is an integral part of personality, and we all want to be personalities. Well, business is where we really stand tall, where we show our personality in full size and style is important in business. However, style cannot be expressed only in clothing. What is the style of your Forex trading?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good if you don't have capital. But you have to be on time to make a good profit in forex trading. If you don't have time, you can lose money here. And not only small amounts but the total amount. I recommend that you spend more time learning strategies besides doing scalping or swing strategies. Because scalping is too aggressive for beginners so they can lose money. While the swing strategy is too slow so you lose some daily income opportunities. and Scalping is very good for taking a few pips and can do it with as much time as you want. Brokers try to only win a few pips with more and bigger lot sizes and with the number of lot sizes they offset the amount of pip profits per day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The concept of trade is not too old and since the beginning it has gained popularity throughout the world. Despite the collapse of the stock market during 2000 this profession was still very much alive. The day that is usually defined is the purchase and sale of financial instruments on the same day. One must be careful with various features and dimensions such as securities, stocks, derivatives, indices, leverage, dimensions, liquidity, closure, volatility, initial public offerings, brokers etc. In order to be successful in the field of the day and benefit from it, it is very important to introduce yourself with strategies and tips on how to trade today. and I think that from scalping, intraday and swing is needed. so my strategy is one pair if there is the best moment for traders or orders. I always order 4 to 5 orders. after this if I run 20-30 pips, I profit 3 to enjoy running to run the strategy bro ... and I always count MM for trading. so this is very happy. not hard. thank you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to trade with scalping and sometimes intraday techniques. for swing techniques I have never tried. I think I'm still comfortable using scalping techniques, collecting profits little by little. and yes obviously scalping is the best strategy and is preferred by traders now a few days. because it is the one that gets big profits in short time intervals. and no one is ready to be patient. so much trading with scalping. but people must understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can't do it easily.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, dear arcenal, in scalping it requires accurate determination. Minor mistakes can make traders lose money, and give high pressure. So, experience will play an important role in reducing pressure and emotions in scalping. Can not be angry when a trader is still difficult to control emotions. and I prefer to be a broker because I become a broker I can get faster and bigger. Besides being a broker, it does not burden our minds, because new brokers will usually sleep after trading and close all open positions.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping trades are too risky, with scalping traders can make a lot of money but can also make your account destroyed. I am a day trader but several times I do swing trading. traders must avoid scalping trading. but if scalping trading matches you, then you can't use it. And I think when that day ends then I will come out and hopefully achieve the benefits I want. i trade trading day. But when I knew there would be a clear market, I would trade it especially when a new release came out that day

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To find out the best way to trade, it depends on the trader himself to identify and know what is best for him and what he likes. Personally I prefer daily trading and swing trading both work very well and are very profitable in the forex market. and the main problem is actually scalping is difficult, the danger is very large also requires a lot of time to understand the design of this particular sale and purchase.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me as a beginner, I start with trading one day because it has less risk and more profit can be obtained if fundamental and technical analysis is correct. But after a week I tried some scalping and it worked. But I still prefer daily trading because I think I lack the right analysis and some time I want to try using long-term trading, but some times I also feel that using long-term trading may not be a good way for me to choose it, so I don't use it and I think that is making me lucky late

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is too risky because we can remove all of our profits from one big trade that loses. Daily trading is too useless because the market is not suitable for trading every day. Swing trading in my opinion is good because it gives us a good risk reward ratio. and for scalping we need a good trading experience with good orders in the news section because we can see good movement when the news arrives.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 291 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)