+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    scalping technique will be best if done by traders who have more time to observe the frequent trading platform, because the moment to open the entry and exit can be at any time, and this should not be done by a beginner because the risk is too high

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It doesn't matter how you produce, but it produces and uses it so well that you don't need to be afraid later. in a related career, people don't have to bother about how income comes. all that must be ensured is about income that ticks consistently ... and I like to trade with scalping. I scalp 10-15 pips from a single trade. This is a very difficult scalp trade because many times trading will get directions to trade placements. so we have to record losses too. Onle experts do perfect scalping. I think robots are brokers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some trades are happy because of the trading style there and they are used to thinking themselves as brilliant as some friends ma did. you have not mastered the system then you have to slowly only use it because it will be dangerous for your trade and some trades are happy because of the trading style there and they used to think of themselves as smart as some friends do. If you have not mastered the system then you must slowly only use it because it will be dangerous for your trade

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very risky technique. I also trade some time with scalping techniques. This is a trading system that is very risky and very emotional. Some swing trading time is very profitable for me. I think scalping is a very fast way to make money. Scalping is risky but if you do it right, you can make lots of money carefully and it doesn't matter how you produce, but it produces and uses it so well that you don't need to be afraid later. In a related career, people don't have to bother about how income comes. all that must be ensured is that income continues to beat consistently.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still looking for a trading style that suits me. I learned early in forex, I tried to trade with a scalping strategy, but it made me tired of the strategy of having to keep an eye on the charts for hours. Now I try daily trading strategies and I trade Scalping, Day Trading and Swing Trading and I find that scalping is the best way to trade and profit from the forex market, so I would advise traders to trade based on scalping

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe you have never met people who make money from Forex trading using the strategies and secrets contained in the Instant Forex Profit course. Does that mean they don't exist? There are many successful traders who will forever hide their identity and wealth and prefer to enjoy and scalping techniques are very risky. I also exchanged some time with scalping techniques. it's very risky but more emotional than a small trading system. some time swing trading was very profitable on my behalf. I believe scalping is a very fast secret to building cash. scalping is risky but if you are willing to do this correctly, you tend to make large cash trades carefully

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I use scalping as my strategy. I am also a daily trader, but sometimes I am a swinger trader. These are all my strategies for making a profit. Because the goal of a trader is to make money according to the target set before trading and Scalping is a very profitable strategy for traders. But I think scalping is also a very risky strategy. Scalping traders are very experienced traders they can understand the forex market. If you understand forex market movements, you can become an expert trader in the forex market.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's easy for me to scalp on the market and get quick profits. This is also easily lost because scalping is a risky trading style. But on the other hand if the market behaves I can get more profit than my loss. and I prefer daily trading. for new and newcomers, I think daily trading is very convenient, because it's not as pressing as scalping strategies and not so long as swing trading. maybe I will trade daily for my best trading style.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better for beginners you should not use scalping techniques that are very risky because once the MC, is when we know very well how to scalping techniques to achieve large profits because it only takes a few pips with a large lot, but when one analysis will be very detrimental to all. and actually leverage 1: 1000 instaforex is very good for me because with this leverage can open a lot and also very small means volume. Swing trading is the best way to trade. You just need to wait a while to get a good position and after getting a position you have to give time to your position.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer swing, swing strategy because it only sees support and resistance, so we can get bigger profits, and can put the best stop loss position. as we all know that price movements in the market are dominant market swing movements. and scalping is still good enough. because it can get profit faster. it's just that you have to control the transaction volume better. but I combine this technique with the average. if a position is incorrect, it will enter a new position with the same volume as before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)